Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suekelly99 View Post
Yeah Amy - me too. This really stinks, why only add 20 new levels. What is the incentive to keep playing. Obviously, they've lost a lot of active users down to 342 from 10,000+
huh? Where'd you get the idea they only have 342 active players?
Old Mar 07 2010, 05:25 PM

oh, I know where you got that.

That's how many people are currently on the forum.

FT has millions of active players.
Old Mar 07 2010, 05:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Can someone please help me?

Since the upgrade, I haven't been able to access my farm at all. I read on another post to unblock farmtown, but mine deffo hasn't been blocked.. I double checked. I even blocked it and unblocked it to see if that worked and still nothing. I don't understand what has happend, or even why. I wasn't at a majorly high level but I spent ages on it , it's my baby. I'm absolutely devastated!

I just hope I haven't lost it forever..

Any ideas at all please?, I would be most greatful.

Many thanks
Old Mar 07 2010, 06:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Land

[quote=Raul;3234542]Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with 20 additional levels (61 - 80).

As usual, if you were upgraded to a new level, you will get 1 farm cash automatically for every level you achieved.

There are lot of new items in many categories, like trees, decorations, buildings, topiary and containers.

Check the gift page for new items to sent to your friends.

We also launched the Saint Patrick items on the store and on the gift page as well.

Thanks

--Raul[/QUote
Old Mar 07 2010, 06:19 PM
Account Not Linked

i think there should b a level to get land b4 level 44....that is a long wait to get more land....
Old Mar 07 2010, 06:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Cool Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
The last property upgrade is at level 56. If you've got that you have it all.
that is a bummer really....there definately should b more ways to increase ur land and upgrade ur farm...
Old Mar 07 2010, 07:35 PM

One more time. ANYBODY have the stats on the new trees? How long they take to harvest and how much money they make?
The first olive tree l planted is at 90% or so, so it looks like it's a three day tree. LOL l can come and report tomorrow with all the figures l think!
Old Mar 07 2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaya View Post
that is a bummer really....there definately should b more ways to increase ur land and upgrade ur farm...
Actually, I misspoke. The last upgrade is at level 60.

We've only had the second farm since the end of November so I can't imagine they're ready to give us a third any time soon and they have repeatedly said that it isn't feasible to make the current farm size any larger.

They have dramatically increased the size of our storage to make it easier to redecorate without having to lose everything you own...for those that are into that sort of thing.
Old Mar 07 2010, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenup View Post
why won't my farm completely load, I checked my apps for blocks and everything didn't have any, but my farmwon't load I can get in and harvest and plant but I can't hire anyone it loads parts , not all of my buildings are here and I have the plain green screen background instead of the patterned background, I can't move anything cause not all of my building have loaded , what seems to be the problem, help me please this is the first gamer i've ever enjoyed. please fix it...thank you...
Please visit the Adobe website and make sure you have the most current flash player. It is a good idea to use the "uninstaller" they offer and uninstall any older versions before you install the newest version.

When checking your security programs that may be blocking Farm Town remember that you are looking for Slashkey not Farm Town. However, since your farm partially loads it sounds like it is a Flash player issue not a security issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty D View Post
Can someone please help me?

Since the upgrade, I haven't been able to access my farm at all. I read on another post to unblock farmtown, but mine deffo hasn't been blocked.. I double checked. I even blocked it and unblocked it to see if that worked and still nothing. I don't understand what has happend, or even why. I wasn't at a majorly high level but I spent ages on it , it's my baby. I'm absolutely devastated!

I just hope I haven't lost it forever..

Any ideas at all please?, I would be most greatful.

Many thanks
Can you see the link for Farm Town on your Facebook page at all? If not it is most likely blocked and you have not gone into the correct section. Remember you have to go to Profile, then Privacy settings, then Applications and Website, then click on blocked applications. If you see Farm Town on that list click on remove.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old Mar 07 2010, 11:01 PM

Send a message via MSN to Cerises
Default Farms don't match upgrades!!!!

nice that there are some new changes to FARMTOWN...but why would I jump from 60 to 80...what I need is to increase the farm as I'm out of space...in FB I'm 80 and MySpace I was 60 now I'm 62 on both farms with an extra 28 XP's if I was upgraded to 80 on one farm shouldn't I be 80 at the other 2 ????
Closed Thread