Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2010, 05:13 PM

Has anyone noticed that you can now hover your mouse over the experience pts at the top of your screen and it shows you how many you need to get to the next level? Was that new in this Jan. 28 release? I know people have asked for that, and it's really cool that they made it happen.
Old Feb 01 2010, 05:44 PM

since the Valentine stuff... i have not timed out one time..? not sure if the devs fixed things as they added...
but am a happy farmer

level 60 and waiting for more levels and land.. please..
Old Feb 01 2010, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrown2000 View Post
Has anyone noticed that you can now hover your mouse over the experience pts at the top of your screen and it shows you how many you need to get to the next level? Was that new in this Jan. 28 release? I know people have asked for that, and it's really cool that they made it happen.
This feature was actually in the release prior to the Jan 28th release.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old Feb 01 2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
How Do you use the Growing Baskets?
We have confirmed with the devs that the Growing Gift Basket does indeed grow something. However, what it grows is a surprise.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old Feb 01 2010, 10:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
So the Halloween tree really did do something? I didn't pay attention to mine! How did it "come to life?"
No the halloween trees didn't do anything Tony was just reminding everyone of the fun we had waiting for nothing.

Quote:
We have had that for sometime it was in place before the new levels came out.

Glad to hear that the baskets do something now how long do we have to wait to find out. Something tells me 13 more days.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 01 2010, 10:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the Valentine items, but I got the growing gift basket...question?? What do you have to do to get it to grow?
Old Feb 02 2010, 11:51 AM

Default Where did the gas go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version with support for valentine items, available on the store, and for sending as gifts to friends.

Enjoy.

Thanks

--Raul
Love the new Valentines items, but why can I no longer send my neighbors gas. It is needed much more than balloons.

Golflady
Old Feb 02 2010, 11:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golflady View Post
Love the new Valentines items, but why can I no longer send my neighbors gas. It is needed much more than balloons.

Golflady
You still can. Look in the 5th row of the gifts.
Old Feb 02 2010, 12:06 PM

Valentines gifts are great, but what about all the other problems. When are things going to be fixed?? With each new update something else goes wrong. I am now on WF53 which is even worse then the W22 I was on. Still having issues with constant "connection to server disconnect" and having to CONSTANTLY reload the game. NOW with this new update and on server W53, there is always something missing from my farm. Yesterday my fence was gone and i couldn't see my boulders, today my fence is back and boulders are back and now I can't see my stone paths!! This game is no longer fun at all, I am tired of posting here and I see that probably most other people are too since not much has been posted about all the problems. This use to be a fun game but not any longer, it is frustrating and non exciting, more maddening than anything else. Rerouting different players to different servers is not correcting the problems ... is that how they are being corrected, players shifted to various servers and letting everyone have their share of the problems? Come on ... this has been going on now for months and still no fixes .... only new gifts? Mad as heck now and I give up.
Old Feb 02 2010, 12:08 PM

Default Still Timing Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
since the Valentine stuff... i have not timed out one time..? not sure if the devs fixed things as they added...
but am a happy farmer

level 60 and waiting for more levels and land.. please..
No they haven't, I am timing out more than ever now.
Closed Thread