Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2020, 03:47 PM

Default New Release -- September 3rd, 2020

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on September 29th, 6:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. Next 5 expansions for Farm 42:

Upgrade Farm 22x22 - 45500000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 24x24 - 46000000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 26x26 - 46500000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 28x28 - 47000000000 or 25 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 30x30 - 47500000000 or 25 FarmCash

2. Allow your Super Neighbours to manage your trains: There is a new management section at the bottom of the Super Neighbour settings screen where you can allow Super Neighbours to manage your trains, this includes dispatching and unloading your trains and also boosting others trains.

Update 1: If you are a Super Neighbour for a farmer, when you visit that farmer you can access his/her Train Manager by clicking the toolbox icon at the bottom left and then clicking the train icon.

Update 2: There are no rewards for dispatching and unloading other farmers trains, however, if that farmer has received train boost requests from his/her neighbours and you boost those trains, then the product rewards from the boosting goes to you instead of the farm owner. ***Notice that in this case you can not boost your own trains.***

3. Other minor improvements:

a) Made updates to our feature release process so the game doesn't slow down when we release new features

b) Allow the use of the Purple Hand tool when designing for a Super Neighbour if that Super Neighbour owns the Purple Hand tool. It works with any items in the store and the item storage except farm cash items.

c) When farming and receiving a notification of a ship container ready, once you close the ship screen, the tool you were using at the time will be auto-selected automatically

d) Removed the "Are you sure..." confirmation message when leaving a farm

e) When using the orange Manure Spreader, we replaced the explanation in the message box by a less intrusive flying up text

f) In the Facility Manager, the diversification rank will show correctly for numbers up to 7 digits

g) Bugfix: Sometimes neighbours appeared out of order in the Facility Chains Export screen

4. Improvements released in the past 3 weeks:

a) When farmer X accepts a neighbour request from farmer Y, we added that action to the user actions at the bottom of the game for farmer Y

b) When farmer X sets neighbour Y as a Super Neighbour, we added that action to the user actions at the bottom of the game for farmer Y

c) Added a new purple dot in the neighbour bar to mark those neighbours that have set you as their Super Neighbour

d) When sorting your neighbours by Super Neighbours, first we show those you have set as Super Neighbours (red dot) and then those that have set you as Super Neighbour (purple dot)

e) Split the old 'Show Facilities' option in the preference screen in 3 separate options: 1) Show Regular Facilities 2) Show Service Facilities 3) Show Animal Buildings

d) Added a new 'Show Ground Covers' option in the preference screen

5. Turbo Mineral Mine (FC): This is a new facility that produces 3 times more minerals than the current Mineral Mine. This works similar to the Red Windmill and the Stone Windmill facilities, the Stone Windmill has 3 times more output than the Red Windmill.

Note: This facility and the regular Mineral Mine can be placed on the same farm and both be producing at the same time.

6. Real Estate Office (FC): Produces Apartment Rental Contracts.

1 Bedroom Lease Contract
2 Bedroom Lease Contract
3 Bedroom Lease Contract
4 Bedroom Lease Contract
Penthouse Lease Contract

New Products from other Facilities: Paper Ream in the Office-School Supply Factory.

Note: The production of 'File Folders', 'Printer Ink Cartridge' and 'New Home Card' was increased by 15 units per batch to help with the new demand from this facility.

7. Ecuadorian Restaurant (Coins): Produces Ecuadorian Food.

Ecuadorian Ceviche
Ecuadorian Potato Patties
Green Plantain Dumplings
Ecuadorian Potato Soup
Ecuadorian Fish Soup
Fritada de Chancho
Fried Trout
Fig Preserves

8. Luxury Apartments Building (FC): Provides Luxury Apartments Rental Services and can be stocked with products from the Real Estate Office.

9. Taste of Ecuador (Coins): Provides Ecuador Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Ecuadorian Restaurant.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - September 8th, 7:30PM

- When a Super Neighbour unloads a train for another farmer we now show information about the mayor bonus and the total products earned by the farm owner

- When a Super Neighbour manages a train for another farmer we are also adding that action to the farm owner user actions panel at the bottom of the game with a message like ‘XYZ managed your trains’

- When a Super Neighbour visits another farmer to manage her trains, we now show a red counter in the Train Manager icon for the farm owner with the amount of train boost requests pending for that farmer

- Bugfix: Incorrect counter in the Train Manager icon after managing trains for another farmer as a Super Neighbour

- Bugfix: When hired and leaving the employers farm to another location that is not another employer farm, if you haven't collected your employee bonus before leaving the farm the warning message about losing the bonus was not showing up

- Added a help icon (?) to all products in the Belts screen

Post Release Updates - September 8th, 8:00PM

- Bugfix: Showing only a few products in the Harvest Storage and Item Storage screens

Post Release Updates - September 10th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: Replaced the Turbo Mineral Mine by the Real Estate Office in the Neighbourhood Chains Contest, because the Turbo Mineral Mine can not be worked by others.
- The acceptance of neighbours and supper neighbours are now showing up in the Farming category in the activity panel at the bottom of the game
- The management of trains are now showing up in the Trains category in the activity panel at the bottom of the game

Post Release Updates - September 14th, 4:20PM

- A new "Consuming Specific Ingredient" filter has been added to the 'Regular Facilities' dropdown in the Facility Manager. When you select that filter a new dropdown arrow will be added for you to select a specific ingredient, then the Facility Manager will only show those facilities that produce at least one product consuming that specific ingredient.

- When working together with a hired employee on a farm, the white text messages alerting you of the work your employee is doing will disappear when you mouse over them, this way they will not interfere with your own work.

- Show a warning when loading a farm that have duplicated Farm Cash facilities, this way if you have accidentally placed a duplicated Farm Cash facility on a farm, you can move it to another farm and benefit from the extra production.

Moderator's note: Please note that if you have duplicated facilities on a farm only one of them will show up in your Facility Manager. You have to go to that farm, then open your Tool box and use the Magnifying Glass to search for them by name.

Post Release Updates - September 16th, 3:00PM

- When detecting duplicated Farm Cash facilities in a farm, we now show the pictures of the duplicated facilities and offer the user to automatically search for those facilities in the farm.

- Wherever you search for something in the game, for example in the store, farm or market, you can now search for multiple things at once by separating the words by commas (,) ex: to search your farms for potatoes, tomatoes and peppers at the same time you can enter: "potatoes, tomatoes, peppers" in the search box.

- When a product has a use as an ingredient AND can also be stocked in a service facility (ex: Leather Masks), we are now showing information on both roles in the help screens, i.e. what other products you can make with it and on which service facilities can you stock it.

Post Release Updates - September 17th, 3:30PM

- When notifying of duplicated Farm Cash facilities and asking to show them on the farm automatically, if you have your facilities hidden in your preferences, you will be asked if you want to make them visible again.

Post Release Updates - September 29th, 6:00PM

- BugFix: When enabling the Management of Trains for a Super Neighbour, the Harvesting of Trees was also enabled.

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Sep 29 2020 at 05:12 PM.
Old Sep 03 2020, 03:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks Raul ad team

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 03 2020, 03:53 PM

Thank you so much Raul
Old Sep 03 2020, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul and team!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2020, 04:23 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks Raul and team
Old Sep 03 2020, 04:26 PM

Thank you - Real Estate Office Not Loading please
Old Sep 03 2020, 04:42 PM

Shoo be doo be doo
Old Sep 03 2020, 04:42 PM

Default No Pictures are coming out

No pictures are coming out on anything posted, it only shows the "Pig"
Old Sep 03 2020, 04:48 PM

Thanks.managed to get on the farm just before bed then woke to an upgrade lol

Lara's Farm
Old Sep 03 2020, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
Thank you - Real Estate Office Not Loading please
Hi Mareface,
The new Real Estate Office needs a new product (paper reem) from the office supplies factory for all products, so until you get some of those created then it won't fill.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread