Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2020, 01:33 AM

Default New Release -- March 18th, 2020

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on April 6th, 12:30AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 50 x 50 farm expansion for Farms 31 to 40: Please note that these expansions are for the *original farms* 31 to 40. If you have moved your farms around using the Farm Selector Manager then you will need to find your original farms from 31 to 40 to expand them. You cannot expand a farm just because it is sitting in one of those locations in your Farm Selector.

2. Updated the list of facilities that can be part of a Facility Chain: About 50 facilities were added to the list.

3. Zoom level changes: We removed the biggest 'zoom in' level and added a new smallest 'zoom out' level to make it easier to work bigger farms.

4. Other Minor Improvements:

a) You can now have more than 4 Billion fuel
b) The tool tip showing the XP info when you mouse over the level bar is now more accurate , meaning the mouse have to be exactly over the bar, this will reduce the number of times the tool tip is shown unintentionally

5. Train Manager: This tool allows you to manage all your trains in one place, similar to the way the Seaport Manager work for your ships, you can:

- Dispatch, Unload and Request Boosts for your trains
- Have additional information on how many boosts are still available for each train.

Note: The total boosts allowed for each train can vary from 10 to 13, this was not intentional but made the implementation way easier, also, the end result is the same, meaning, the total amount of time that your friends will be able to speed up a particular train will be 24 hours in all cases. We may change this in the future.

6. Increased train benefits:

a) Reduced travel times for ALL trains by 1 day, i.e.: the Standard Locomotive takes 6 days, the Turbo Locomotive takes 2 days, etc
b) When unloading a train, if you have at least 3 trains dispatched or ready to unload with 10 cars each, you will earn an extra bonus of 80% of the products delivered by that train. Note that any of your trains have the chance to earn this bonus, not only those with 10 freight cars.

7. Pig Show Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Pig Show Supplies.

Sorting Panel
Pen Divider Gate
Sorting Rattle Paddle
Hog Show Cane
Nipple Waterer
Pig Feeder
Alley Scraper
Exhibitor Number Harness

8. Hobby Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Hobby Supplies.

Coin Collector Album
Stamp Magnifying Glass
Space Shuttle Kit
Pinewood Derby Kit
Model Track Switch
Model Locomotive
Remote Control Transmitter
Remote Control Car

9. Pig Show Facility (FC): Provides Pig Show Services and can be stocked with products from the Pig Show Supplies Factory.

10. Hobby Shop (Coins): Provides Hobby Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Hobby Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - March 19th, 11:20PM

- Bugfix: Could not add neighbours in the 'My Neighbours' tab

Post Release Updates - March 25th, 3:30AM

- Increased train benefits as stated in point #6 in the main post: reduced all train times by 1 Day and a new bonus from the Mayor of 80% of the train products if you meat the requirements.

- Train Manager improvements:

a) Added Sort functionality to sort your trains by Farm or Locomotive
b) Added an 'Open' button under each train to open the train details and check current freight cars, etc
c) When dispatching a train we are showing the usual feedback of coins and fuel spent

- BugFix: 'Remove Neighbour' menu option in the neighbour bar was broken.

Post Release Updates - March 27th, 1:30AM

- BugFix: Incorrect error messages and freight cars shown when opening trains from the Train Manager.

Post Release Updates - March 30th, 8:30PM

- BugFix: Issues with the latest version of Chrome:

a) Can not accept gifts or boost trains
b) When posting facilities or requesting ingredients your post will appear on your friends Facebook profiles but not in their My Request tab inside Farmtown
c) When sending train boost request, after you click the 'Done' button the game will reload itself

Post Release Updates - April 6th, 12:30AM

- Released 15 Easter items, 8 at the top of the Easter category in the store and 7 at the bottom.

Known Issues:

None.

Last edited by Raul; Apr 05 2020 at 11:53 PM.
Old Mar 18 2020, 01:34 AM

hi

thanks so much
hughs from austria vienna

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=39
Old Mar 18 2020, 01:38 AM

Thanks, Raul and Dev Team. We can't boost more than one train with more than one neighbor?

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 18 2020 at 05:51 AM. Reason: removing mention of trick
Old Mar 18 2020, 01:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the new train manager is so easy, and now we can see how many boosts a train has.. thank you devs.. also the new facs... still searching for more new stuff,

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Mar 18 2020 at 02:15 AM.
Old Mar 18 2020, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Thanks, Raul and Dev Team. We can't boost more than one train with more than one neighbor?
Is what you are saying is like if we have 5 Trains we have to have 5 Neighbors?

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 18 2020 at 05:51 AM. Reason: removing mention of trick from quote
Old Mar 18 2020, 02:07 AM

Thanks for the new release. I am loving the Train Manager, works well, happy with that , even if that was all there was to this release ! LOL
Old Mar 18 2020, 02:10 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Thanks for the new release. I am loving the Train Manager, works well, happy with that , even if that was all there was to this release ! LOL
there are new facilities in the store..
Old Mar 18 2020, 02:17 AM

Thanks for the update, Raul & team.
Old Mar 18 2020, 02:32 AM

When I use the Train Manager, my game reloads and it still shows all the neighbors that I have already sent to boost it. Will neighbors be able to boost more than one train per day? And will the game continue to reload every time I send a train?
Old Mar 18 2020, 02:43 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
When I use the Train Manager, my game reloads and it still shows all the neighbors that I have already sent to boost it. Will neighbors be able to boost more than one train per day? And will the game continue to reload every time I send a train?
perhaps run the memcache in case you have some corrupt data?
Closed Thread