Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 21 2019, 08:59 PM

Default New Release -- May 21st, 2019

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on June 7th, 5:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. Mothers Day and Memorial Day items released a few weeks ago.

2. New Farm 40 and the first 5 expansions:

New Farm (12x12) --- 37000000000 or 50 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 14x14 - 37500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 16x16 - 38000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 18x18 - 38500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 20x20 - 39000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 22x22 - 39500000000 or 25 FarmCash

3. Trading Warehouse to trade products offline with farmers: Currently, the Trading Warehouse can only be used to sell Super Facility products offline to any farmer that have you as a neighbour. There is a new Trading Warehouse icon in the Tool Box (above the Super Facility icon) that will allow you to create Sell Offers for your Super Facility products. Any farmer that have you as a neighbour will be able to open your Trading Warehouse from the neighbour bar and fulfill your offers.

Neighbours with valid (non expired) Trade Offers will be marked in your Neighbour Bar with a beige dot to the right of their picture. There is also a new 'Order by Trade Offers' menu option to quickly access the Trading Warehouse of all your neighbours with valid Trade Offers.

All current rules of Super Facilities products apply, for example, you can only sell Super Facility products to a particular neighbour once per day, there is no limit on the amount of products you can sell and all your offers will expire at the end of the day and will have to be created again the next day.

Later this week we will add the capability to create another set of offers that can be fulfilled by farmers in the Trading Marketplace, this way you don't have to randomly sell products to any farmer, you can just announce that you have Super Facility products to sell and interested farmers can access the offers in your Trading Warehouse using an option in your avatar menu.

In the coming days we will continue to improve on this feature and in the next 1 or 2 releases we will add the capability to trade regular products which will have its own set of rules and benefits.

4. Added the Oil Pump to the list of possible Super Facilities.

5. Tree Shaker 36 x 36 (FC): This new Tree Shaker harvest up to 1296 trees in one click.

6. Flower Harvester 36 x 36 (FC): This new Flower Harvester harvest up to 1296 flowers in one click.

7. Black Pepper Crop: Used in the New Zealand Restaurant.

8. New Zealand Restaurant (FC): Produces New Zealand Food.

Hokey Pokey
Hangi
Kiwi Burger
Spaghetti On Toast
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Southland Cheese Roll
Roast Lamb
Hokey Pokey Ice Cream

New products from other facilities: Golden Syrup in the Syrup Factory. Ground Black Pepper in the Spice Factory. Onion Soup Mix in the Drying Facility.

9. Taste of New Zealand (FC): Provides New Zealand Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the New Zealand Restaurant.

10. Lamp Factory (Coins): Produces Lamps.

Floor Lamp
Table Lamp
Ceiling Lamp
Wooden Lamp
Art Deco Lamp
Tiffany Touch Lamp
Patio Lamp
Lamp Socket

New products from other facilities: Adhesive Styrene Roll in the Petrochemical Plant.

11. Lamp Shop (Coins): Provides Lamps Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Lamp Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - May 22nd, 2:40PM

- BugFix: Some users were experiencing errors when adding items to the Item Storage.

Post Release Updates - May 27th, 3:30PM

- Released the Trading Warehouse to trade products offline with farmers, see post above for more info.
- Renamed Swing to Toddler Swing in the Playground Gear Factory and renamed Ceiling Lamp to Ceiling Track Lighting in the Lamp Factory, this will avoid having duplicated facility product names.

Post Release Updates - June 2nd, 2:00PM

- BugFix: Added back the buying limit information to the top of the offer screen when selling products

Trading Warehouse updates:

a) After creating an offer to sell a Super Facility product X, if later on you sold the same product X directly to one of your neighbours in your neighbour bar, the original offer remained open even when there was no stock to back the offer

b) When creating offers sometimes the quantity in storage for Super Facility products was out of date

c) When creating an offer the markup you set is remembered when creating the next offer

d) When visiting other farmers Trading Warehouses, after buying a Super Facility product the beige dot in the neighbour bar for the seller neighbour will disappear

Post Release Updates - June 5th, 5:30PM

- 6 new Fathers Day items, 5 at the top of the Fathers Day category at the store and 1 at the bottom.

- Added the capability in the Trading Warehouse to create another set of offers that can be fulfilled by farmers in the Trading Marketplace, this way you don't have to randomly sell products to any farmer, you can just announce that you have Super Facility products to sell and interested farmers can access the sell offers in your Trading Warehouse using an option in your avatar menu.

Post Release Updates - June 6th, 2:15AM

- Previous week super facility offers will be removed automatically the next time you create a sell offer
- A seller can now see minutes in addition to the hours remaining for the next buying limit period to start
- Bugfix: Opening the Trading Warehouse of farmers at level 20 or less was showing an X025 error
- Bugfix: Farm Selector overlapping message icon for farmers with 8 or less farms

Post Release Updates - June 6th, 8:45PM

- Added a 'Show Trading Warehouse' option to your own avatar menu so you can check your Trading Warehouse everywhere, including at marketplaces. Alternatively, you can create a shortcut for the Trading Warehouse icon that you can also use when you are in the markets.

- Bugfix: The top button colors (brown and orange) at the Trading Warehouse were sometimes incorrectly displayed.

Post Release Updates - June 7th, 5:00PM

Our developer working on the Trading Warehouse feature is currently on vacation, we will continue improving this feature once he return 2-3 weeks from now. See below the list of pending improvements:

- Highlight farmers in the Trade Marketplace with offers available and from whom you haven't bought any products yet
- Show a quick notification when someone buy a product from your Trading Warehouse
- Show a visible counter somewhere of the number of open offers in your Trading Warehouse
- Show a picture of the farmer who bought a product from your Trading Warehouse

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Jun 07 2019 at 04:09 PM.
Old May 21 2019, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2019, 09:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ty, new crop, new facs, new tools.... maybe new ingredients.. have not got that far yet, fun fun fun..
Old May 21 2019, 09:20 PM

Default New release

Thanks Rauland gang !
Old May 21 2019, 09:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul. You guys still rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 21 2019, 09:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and staff
Old May 21 2019, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
ty, new crop, new facs, new tools.... maybe new ingredients.. have not got that far yet, fun fun fun..
You forgot new farm 40.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2019, 09:45 PM

Great, thank you once again!

The Lamp Shop & Factory seem to be a little confused regarding their ingredients. Factory should be loading more than 15 % or whatever it was?! Even though there will be two new items which are needed!

Have planted my Black Pepper and am eagerly waiting to harvest the crop!
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9540&farm_ix=Y

Old May 21 2019, 09:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You forgot new farm 40.
lol.... I have too many farms now, hahahhaa
Old May 21 2019, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
Great, thank you once again!

The Lamp Shop & Factory seem to be a little confused regarding their ingredients. Factory should be loading more than 15 % or whatever it was?! Even though there will be two new items which are needed!

Have planted my Black Pepper and am eagerly waiting to harvest the crop!
Hi Raenie,
If you check the ingredients required for the lamp factory is the lamp socket which is also made in that same factory. So you will need to first make some of those before you can start the lamps themselves.
Closed Thread