Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 22 2010, 09:19 PM

Arrow Discussions about Farm Cash

All discussions about Farm Cash and Facebook credits

Hi, due to the number of posts we are receiving in relation to Farm Cash in the feedback section we have decided to make an Official thread for the topic. If you wish to provide feedback on this topic please post in this thread.

We are aware that there are some grey areas between feedback and suggestions, however if you only want to make a suggestion we ask that you post in the Suggestion section. This thread is the one to post in for suggestions about Farm Cash.. https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634718

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 29 2023 at 08:37 AM.
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:43 PM

Smile Working for Farm Cash

Today I had a message at my farm saying I had agreed to work for another farmer and would earn farm cash. I took a chance and went to the farm (no one I knew) and worked in one facility and voila.....earned 2 Farm Cash. Does anyone know how this works???? Thanks farmers!
Old Jan 18 2011, 12:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaBess View Post
Today I had a message at my farm saying I had agreed to work for another farmer and would earn farm cash. I took a chance and went to the farm (no one I knew) and worked in one facility and voila.....earned 2 Farm Cash. Does anyone know how this works???? Thanks farmers!
It's a thing the devs set up to help get more new neighbors. It's legit

You'll see an offer bar up top sometimes.
Old Jan 18 2011, 02:48 PM

Thank you....guess I've been asleep
Old Jan 18 2011, 08:45 PM

I wish this would happen to me. It would be nice if there was more ways to earn farmcash.
Old Jan 19 2011, 10:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy farm town cash

i have stopped having the "hire for farmtown cash" banner appearing on my farm...why is that?
Old Jan 21 2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien45 View Post
i have stopped having the "hire for farmtown cash" banner appearing on my farm...why is that?
you can also find this option when sending gifts. choose gift when it takes you to the select friends click on cash challange. you can only do it one time per day so make sure you click on everyone you want then or you have to wait untill the next day to do it again
Old Jan 22 2011, 03:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Default farm cash

i just got hired for farm cash and have been looking for the link to do it can not find it anywhere looked in the gift section can someone help
Old Jan 22 2011, 06:40 PM
Senior Moderator

It is up top. The first choice for selecting friend sort options.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:00 AM

I had accepted a request for farmcash and worked the farmer's facilities for the 2 fc and did it. However, I did not get the farmcash. I had in the mean time accepted another request to earn farmcash and went to the farm and the pop up asking me if I wanted to earn the first one did not pop up. Is there a problem receiving them????????