Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 08 2020, 10:41 AM

Thanks to all of you for all of your hard work and imagination. I love new stuff!
Old Aug 08 2020, 12:07 PM

Default Achiote

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Love all the new upgrades. Just with we could buy all ingredients in the store. not just recieve them as gifts.
Please. Developers, let us buy achiote trees! Th is will never work because I do not receive enough gifts to ever stock my spice factories.
PLEASE!!!
Old Aug 08 2020, 12:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
Please. Developers, let us buy achiote trees! Th is will never work because I do not receive enough gifts to ever stock my spice factories.
PLEASE!!!
Hi cocosfarm,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to view.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2020, 04:37 PM

Thanks for the update
Old Aug 09 2020, 01:04 AM

I only have one question?What is this Reed we are growing?? Cheese air drying mats are made from a bamboo.They are only called Cheese Reed mats due to the fact the bamboo type is from young slender shoots.
Old Aug 09 2020, 03:34 AM

Yes I wish ft would make it so we could buy these trees...
Old Aug 10 2020, 06:53 AM

3. Option to add up to 4 more shortcut spots: Counting from left to right in your neighbour bar, the 7th and 8th neighbour spots can now be replaced by 2 or 4 shortcut spots. In the shortcut screen click any of the 4 brown arrows to the left of the shortcut area to select how many neighbour spots you want to convert to shortcut spots.

Can someone please tell me where I can find the "shortcut screen" and the "brown arrows"? I just can't find them, sorry.
Old Aug 10 2020, 07:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
3. Option to add up to 4 more shortcut spots: Counting from left to right in your neighbour bar, the 7th and 8th neighbour spots can now be replaced by 2 or 4 shortcut spots. In the shortcut screen click any of the 4 brown arrows to the left of the shortcut area to select how many neighbour spots you want to convert to shortcut spots.

Can someone please tell me where I can find the "shortcut screen" and the "brown arrows"? I just can't find them, sorry.
Hi Palmarina,

Look in the preference bar top right of the game screen for the icon that looks like a curved arrow and click on it, that is where you set and change shortcuts. The brown arrows to add more shortcut spaces are at the bottom of that window where the neighbours bar normally shows.

If you would like more detailed instructions than what shows in that window, you will find them in the Game Guide Chapter 3 Shortcut Icon detailed information

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 10 2020 at 07:18 AM.
Old Aug 10 2020, 08:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
4. Help note in co-op quest tabs: When checking the co-op quests of other farmers, any quest that has a product inside that you can help with will also have a help note on the quest tab. This is such a time saver, especially if you have all your own ingredients collected already and just want to help the neighbours.. Thank you,
Not able to get there - something is amiss...would you PM me an email address so we can discuss? I can't even perform the 1st step you mentioned "...set the filter for Regular Facilities to Super Facilities..."

Terry

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 10 2020, 08:42 AM

This is a great update! Love the cheese factories and neighbor help updates.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 10 2020 at 08:55 AM. Reason: part of the post copied into Facilities and Facility Manager thread
Closed Thread