Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 12 2020, 11:20 PM

Could we get some chicken wire fencing so we can put it around our chicken coop and make a chicken yard?
Old Jun 21 2020, 04:19 AM

Here's a thought, with all the switches, corners, and track crossing, why not have them in an asphalt format also? Like the straight tracks are.
For reference, take a look at my farm 18 right corner of the farm.
My farms are linked to here.
Old Jun 27 2020, 02:55 AM
Account Not Linked

We need a Mexican cantina! We have the mariachi. Maybe flamenco?
Old Jun 29 2020, 08:19 PM

We do not need more factories. Giving us more factories is just making our cities even more over crowded, and every new factory makes it less likely we will find our neighbours with the ingredient we are looking for in our cooperative quests. What we do need, and what will give this game more interest and depth is things like the following - Sets of buildings that are of the same era all to scale with each other. IE: Victorian buildings all to scale, Midieval buildings to scale, Old west, Art Deco, etc. The other things we really need are large bridges that trains, cars, people, boats that can go under, ramps for our trains to go from elevated tracks to flat tracks, elevated roads with on and off ramps, Larger decorative trees and of course larger farms to use these new ideas. It would be nice to see more landscape items, linked mountain ranges with waterfalls in them.
Old Jul 16 2020, 07:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Canals, water paths (those water pieces just slide over some decor so need some that could go against the edge of somerthing without going over it).
Some sea coasts without the rocks please, maybe a switch view for what we have if possible, becuase my ships and boats look like they are stuck on rocks. I like my waters to be productive so fish in them would be a bonus
Old Jul 16 2020, 08:44 AM

Well since this thread confuses me, I hope this doesn't get deleted but answered. Can you guys please make the autos to where we can turn them in any direction?
Old Jul 16 2020, 02:01 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Socotra Dragon Blood Tree.
The Wisteria from Japan.
Old Jul 26 2020, 06:44 PM

Would like to see a set of sidewalk paths with numbers on them to use as markers. A set of alphabet letters would be nice also. Some of us are not as creative to use flowers for such things like this - numbers and alphabet letters would help us. Thanks.
Old Sep 05 2020, 05:09 PM

With fall and winter approaching, some more fall and winter decorations would be cool. some people snowboarding, a ski lift, some snowy mountains, some frozen river parts, anything fall- some people walking in hoodies, people sitting by a fire pit, fall leaves on a lake or pond. more Halloween decorations- like some slightly less cartoonish zombies- think more walking dead, less bugs bunny. thanks for all you do!!
Old Sep 11 2020, 12:04 AM

I would like to see black marble path ways like the white one we have now for Halloween?

Farming since April 26 2009