Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 25 2019, 07:41 PM

I guess I could do quests for a month spend $5 then have enough for 1 premium item a month
Old Jan 07 2020, 06:45 AM

Default coins

I have been playing Farmtown for a long time. I enjoyed the challenges of making my farms what they are today. I did all the upgrades and bought multiple factories and services, of each one. using coin and FC. Now I have 8.4 trillion coin and find myself unable to support an extensive amount of products in my factories due to the fact the amounts of coin start items have not kept up with all the FC facilities offered. I would like to continue having fun playing this game but it is just anti-beneficial to purchase the newer FC facilities offered with most newer upgrades. Why if we can't produce the coin start items needed to operate these new facilities, without stopping production of existing factories, to make more coin, then would you think I should spend my real cash to buy the new ones?
Old Jan 08 2020, 10:30 AM

I find that it's harder to keep farm cash facilities at or even anywhere near 100% (the non food ones). I also believe the algorithm is messed up on the Petroleum facility because where as I used to always have 100% on all, now I've had to close a significant number of them and still have trouble with getting them to 100% and that affects other facilities. I also believe the algorithm with the bakery went wacky as I have the same issue. I have 1,444 cinnamon trees and 4-5 cinnamon factories and no change.
Old Jan 08 2020, 03:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
I find that it's harder to keep farm cash facilities at or even anywhere near 100% (the non food ones). I also believe the algorithm is messed up on the Petroleum facility because where as I used to always have 100% on all, now I've had to close a significant number of them and still have trouble with getting them to 100% and that affects other facilities. I also believe the algorithm with the bakery went wacky as I have the same issue. I have 1,444 cinnamon trees and 4-5 cinnamon factories and no change.
Hi debhurst,
If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestion section. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread in that section. When you make your suggestion please be specific on what products you think need to be increased.
This thread is not about facilities, but is about Farm Cash itself.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2020, 06:09 AM

Can anyone suggest which are the best FC facilities to buy for supplying (coin) production facilities? I'd like to buy them in order of importance.
Old Feb 03 2020, 08:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheric9 View Post
Can anyone suggest which are the best FC facilities to buy for supplying (coin) production facilities? I'd like to buy them in order of importance.
What I did was to use the ingredient planner to see what I was needing and bought the facilities that I needed to load my services.
Old Jun 15 2020, 03:33 AM

Angry Ridiculous cost of everything

I'd like to know who makes up the ridiculous cost of everything pertaining to this game. I have over 523 million coins but I can't purchase anymore acreage or tools for that matter. I started playing this game to relax and enjoy myself not to add real money to your coffers. How do you justify the increased cost of the flowers or other crops? What I'd originally paid 500 coins when I first started now cost 1,500 for the exact same return when selling. What's the point of playing this game if you're not allowed to use the coinage that you earn to buy the items that are supposedly for sale? There may be people out there that have money to burn and don't have a problem spending $50 for a make believe harvester but I do. If this is how this game is going to be, then I may as well just clear out everything and just stop playing. What used to be fun and relaxing is now just frustrating!
Old Jul 16 2020, 04:37 PM

Default Help after having Facebook hacked

In May of this year my Facebook account was hacked by some one in Russia who added an ad account to my account and proceeded to run ads that were slightly off color for merchandise for women. When I noticed it, I notified Facebook and did everything they asked me to do to stop them. I asked them to remove the advertising from my account but they did not.

I recently went to buy more Farm Cash for use in the game and found I no longer was able to do so. They had suspended my ability to use credit or debit cards or PayPal and I have gone nuts trying to get them to relent.

Does anyone know a way to get more Farm Cash LEGALLY or get them to restore my ability to just buy more? I have been playing FarmTown almost since it started and all too frequently during the Covid-19 crisis as there is little for a retired 70 year old to do and FarmTown is a pleasant diversion.

Any ideas would be most appreciated!
Old Jul 16 2020, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
In May of this year my Facebook account was hacked by some one in Russia who added an ad account to my account and proceeded to run ads that were slightly off color for merchandise for women. When I noticed it, I notified Facebook and did everything they asked me to do to stop them. I asked them to remove the advertising from my account but they did not.

I recently went to buy more Farm Cash for use in the game and found I no longer was able to do so. They had suspended my ability to use credit or debit cards or PayPal and I have gone nuts trying to get them to relent.

Does anyone know a way to get more Farm Cash LEGALLY or get them to restore my ability to just buy more? I have been playing FarmTown almost since it started and all too frequently during the Covid-19 crisis as there is little for a retired 70 year old to do and FarmTown is a pleasant diversion.

Any ideas would be most appreciated!
Hi Perryalexander,
The only way you can get farm cash is through Facebook, so keep trying to get them to allow it again for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2020, 04:19 PM

Can i use a google card to buy cash in farmtown. I cannot fine a farmtown card. Tks.