Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 05 2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiff214 View Post
All of my ships have returned to port without acquiring any products on this go around. I load each container, but when they return to port, there's nothing to unload. Am I doing something wrong?? How can I fix this?? I love having the ships & trains so I don't run out of products that I need in my facilities. PLEASE HELP!!!
Hi tiff214

I had a look at your data and most of your ships have been waiting for days in the 1st port. As they have not been moved from that port then they will not carry products to unload.

You should replace the neighbor for the first port as it seems that person is not playing regularity or not loading ships.

Please take some minutes to read about how ships work and how you can replace ports while you are loading your containers. The information is in our Game Guide for Chapter 32 - Ships
Old Sep 07 2019, 12:45 AM

Default Ships

The last few weeks i have not been able to replace a neighbor on my list. I have tried using the list that it gives you and using a prior list. No matter what I do i can not replace a neighbor's name. Is this a problem or am i doing something wrong.
Old Sep 07 2019, 12:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntholder View Post
The last few weeks i have not been able to replace a neighbor on my list. I have tried using the list that it gives you and using a prior list. No matter what I do i can not replace a neighbor's name. Is this a problem or am i doing something wrong.
Hi tntholder,
Is this a particular neighbor you are trying to replace or is it more than one?

When you go to try to replace and it won't work try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2019, 01:04 AM

It is any neighbor's port and any ship. I have done ships from the beginning and have changed out a neighbor plenty of times. I have had a great list for a while and had no need to change anyone in a while but had one that had been sitting a while tried to change that port and it would not let me. Then i messed up and dispatched ship without using my beloved prior list and tried again to replace a neighbor's prt and it will not let me. I have tried clearing memcache. Open and closing game. Nothing helps.
Old Sep 07 2019, 01:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntholder View Post
It is any neighbor's port and any ship. I have done ships from the beginning and have changed out a neighbor plenty of times. I have had a great list for a while and had no need to change anyone in a while but had one that had been sitting a while tried to change that port and it would not let me. Then i messed up and dispatched ship without using my beloved prior list and tried again to replace a neighbor's prt and it will not let me. I have tried clearing memcache. Open and closing game. Nothing helps.
Hi tntholder,
Normally memcache helps with replacing ports. You do have to be on line and the ship in preparation to do the replacement or moving ports around. As it is still not working for you, please report this problem to Support.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 07 2019, 01:39 AM

Thanks now I am not 100% that I was online next ship to load i will make sure I am online if I am and it still doesn't work then I will contact support again thank you.
Old Sep 07 2019, 08:00 PM

did not work with me online sent message to support hopefully i will hear from them
Old Sep 08 2019, 04:33 AM

I don't know why I am getting automated responses about this. I haven't done ships since I sold them all months ago.
Old Sep 08 2019, 04:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTerr View Post
I don't know why I am getting automated responses about this. I haven't done ships since I sold them all months ago.
Hi CarTerr,

You are getting emails for this thread because of your forum settings. You have posted in it a long time ago which subscribed you to the thread and as you have Instant email notification checked in your forum settings you will get an email every time someone posts in it. You can find out how to unsubscribe form threads and also change your email settings, if you wish, in the following post:
How to Unsubscribe from Forum Threads.
Old Sep 08 2019, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi tntholder,
Normally memcache helps with replacing ports. You do have to be on line and the ship in preparation to do the replacement or moving ports around. As it is still not working for you, please report this problem to Support.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
still doesnt work have not heard from support have to skip that port every time what is my next step

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port