Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 12 2017, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
What is the 'rule' if I'm not able to get on FT (or the internet for that matter) for several days and neighbors ships WILL get stuck in my port! The opting out, or the limiting which neighbors I send my ship(s) to, should be in my control, not the games overall rules.
Also I saw someone commented inferring the skipping a port also costs us goods. the reduction of goods from additional ports isn't a good thing and doesn't reflect how life in the real world works. Making the containers on the ships to reflect the same as the trains is a much more reasonable, rather than taking hours and hours seems ridiculous!
Let's keep the game enjoyable.
Hi christophercilley,
If you are not able to get on then yes a neighbor's ship will be stuck in the port until you get on or they skip your port. Skipping a port does not cost you goods, but you do not receive any goods for that port. None are removed from what is already in the containers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2017, 07:22 PM

I realize that I won't lose any cargo I already have, but Then why does it say at the NEXT port the goods will be decreased.
Old Jan 12 2017, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
I realize that I won't lose any cargo I already have, but Then why does it say at the NEXT port the goods will be decreased.
Hi Christopher,
It says that because your total for the trip does decrease, because you skipped that port. The next port has to load the amount for the skipped port.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2017, 05:04 AM

A Famous person once said "ask me for anything but time". I don't think anyone but Taz reads the suggestions. But charge us coins or fuel to load the trips, because many of CANNOT give you ten hours out of our day to load containers and prep these ships.
Old Jan 13 2017, 09:28 AM

I want to thank you for being able to load anywhere that did help but loading time is awful and I think we need something that gives us a list or the computer a list of people that actually want to load ships something we can choose to participate or not and then the ones that choose to participate those are the ports are ships go to.....JMO......We need to rethink the ships so they are fun and not a stressful burden otherwise noone will do them even FC rewards would be incentative ...We need more things to earn FC.....Thank you for listening....
Old Jan 13 2017, 09:38 AM

you can prepare 1 ship a day 7 ships and keep them rolling is why more then one ship....but this is very time consuming and keeps you glued to the pc which is not fun
Old Jan 13 2017, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petticoat Junction Debbie View Post
I want to thank you for being able to load anywhere that did help but loading time is awful and I think we need something that gives us a list or the computer a list of people that actually want to load ships something we can choose to participate or not and then the ones that choose to participate those are the ports are ships go to.....JMO......We need to rethink the ships so they are fun and not a stressful burden otherwise noone will do them even FC rewards would be incentative ...We need more things to earn FC.....Thank you for listening....
Hi Petticoat Junction Debbie

Please post your ideas in our Suggestion Section so the developers can read them.

This is the link to the thread for suggestions for trains and ships

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595066

Thank you!
Old Jan 13 2017, 05:48 PM

We shouldn't be penalized with fewer products if we skip a port because a neighbor decided not play farm town for a few days. Why should I lose products if the neighbor decided to go vacation, for example? My position is that if a neighbor stops all of a sudden playing or ignoring my ship, I remove him as neighbor and unfriend him, too, so that in the future I don't have this kind of problems. I have removed a few neighbors already. In one instance, my blue ship stayed at some neighbors port for over 2 days, and when I saw him being in his farm I messaged him to load my ship. He ignored the message and did not respond back to me, and did not load the ship. I removed him from my neighbor list and unfriended him right away. All this would not have happened if I was not penalized for the skipping of port. The developers must stop penalizing us for things that are beyond our ability.

Last edited by Edmo; Jan 13 2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old Jan 13 2017, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
We shouldn't be penalized with fewer products if we skip a port because a neighbor decided not play farm town for a few days. Why should I lose products if the neighbor decided to go vacation, for example? My position is that if a neighbor stops all of a sudden playing or ignoring my ship, I remove him as neighbor and unfriend him, too, so that in the future I don't have this kind of problems. I have removed a few neighbors already. In one instance, my blue ship stayed at some neighbors port for over 2 days, and when I saw him being in his farm I messaged him to load my ship. He ignored the message and did not respond back to me, and did not load the ship. I removed him from my neighbor list and unfriended him right away. All this would not have happened if I was not penalized for the skipping of port. The developers must stop penalizing us for things that are beyond our ability.
Hi Edmo,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread to discuss the cargo ships as you were not posting a specific problem or question about your cargo ships.
Old Jan 14 2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Edmo,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread to discuss the cargo ships as you were not posting a specific problem or question about your cargo ships.
Thank you Taz!