Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 07 2016, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancegram011 View Post
I removed all my neighbors from Farmtown without knowing what the results would be,and now I have to space to store things
Is there a way to get them back. I have played for 8 years, and could really afford the extra space again Gram
Hi Gram,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage. I am sorry, but you will have to add your neighbors back if they are still friends with you or add new ones yourself as we have no way of doing that for you.
You can check the following thread and see if you can add new friends/neighbors from those:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2016, 12:51 PM

I'm noticing a discrepancies in the "ingredients needed" area. The other day I decided to clear my Storage of extreme accesses with assorted products (excellent way to increase coins!) by copying the data to a Word document, and using that at the Market to cut back on a lot of things. When I returned to the game, the "ingredients needed" listed multiple items I'd just deleted, JUST using the game information.

Same process today, except most notably on my trees, one list tells me I have all I need, the other reads I need about a 1000 more.

Just Commenting here, as perhaps those techies developing the "ingredients needed" and Market lists might want to reverify their data. I love the game, great upgrades, just a little discouraging to use the game guides and lose items because of little discrepancies.

TY
Old Aug 18 2016, 01:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn12 View Post
I'm noticing a discrepancies in the "ingredients needed" area. The other day I decided to clear my Storage of extreme accesses with assorted products (excellent way to increase coins!) by copying the data to a Word document, and using that at the Market to cut back on a lot of things. When I returned to the game, the "ingredients needed" listed multiple items I'd just deleted, JUST using the game information.

Same process today, except most notably on my trees, one list tells me I have all I need, the other reads I need about a 1000 more.

Just Commenting here, as perhaps those techies developing the "ingredients needed" and Market lists might want to reverify their data. I love the game, great upgrades, just a little discouraging to use the game guides and lose items because of little discrepancies.

TY
Hi Firinn,
When you are using the Ingredients Planner for determining what to sell off then you need to set the filter to a number of days like 15 days instead of the Remaining Capacity to be able to see a set amount. The remaining capacity will change as products are completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2016, 11:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Is there a way to store items seperately?

I help friends by doing farm town requests and work at their facilities. This loads my storage with thousands of items. There are some items I want to keep in storage to use in my own facilities...such as grapes for my winery for example...but then when I go to sell all those extra stored items it takes over an hour to sort through and find the items I wish to sell and keep the items I wish to keep. Very time consuming. Is there a way to seperate out those items I regularly want to keep and put them someplace else so when I do sell the rest of whats in storage (harvest items, facility items received etc) I dont have to be careful NOT to sell the items I wish to keep?

Wish there was 2 stoarge areas...one for items you keep...and one for items you are going to sell.

Anyway...any help appreciated!
Cheers;
Jake
Old Aug 19 2016, 11:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake 357 View Post
I help friends by doing farm town requests and work at their facilities. This loads my storage with thousands of items. There are some items I want to keep in storage to use in my own facilities...such as grapes for my winery for example...but then when I go to sell all those extra stored items it takes over an hour to sort through and find the items I wish to sell and keep the items I wish to keep. Very time consuming. Is there a way to seperate out those items I regularly want to keep and put them someplace else so when I do sell the rest of whats in storage (harvest items, facility items received etc) I dont have to be careful NOT to sell the items I wish to keep?

Wish there was 2 stoarge areas...one for items you keep...and one for items you are going to sell.

Anyway...any help appreciated!
Cheers;
Jake
I keep the items I want to hold onto not checkmarked, and I checkmark what I want to sell either all or part of. Then I go to the "Non-Ingredients (for me)" tab and sell either half or all of the checkmarked items. Items I actually need aren't listed under that tab, so I don't have to worry about accidentally selling them, and using the checkmarks means I only have to go through everything once. Under the A-Z sort, I keep the "Selected" option. That keeps all my checkmarked items on top, and I don't have to scroll through everything to find them if I want to change something.
Old Aug 26 2016, 04:41 AM

Default Terrilee

Facebook has shut down my account and I don't know if I can get it back.
I am so worried about losing Farm Town. Is there any way for me to know if my farms are OK and if I can access them another way.
Old Aug 26 2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTerr View Post
Facebook has shut down my account and I don't know if I can get it back.
I am so worried about losing Farm Town. Is there any way for me to know if my farms are OK and if I can access them another way.
Hi CareTerr

I'm sorry this has happened to you, but it is something you have to work with Facebook to get your account back and then you will be able to access your farms.

You cant access them other way as your Facebook account id is the same used for your farms. If the farms get archived for inactivity you won't lose them, they will come back when you next load the game from that account.
Old Sep 18 2016, 09:14 PM

Default Items unable to be taken out of storage

I have 182 different fish coast I put in storage to re do a farm I have, problem is that when you go to retrieve them from storage you get an error message saying cannot retrieve try again later. This has happened to me quite a lot before whilst trying to take items out 1 at a time, If you take them out using a bulk tool it works fine.. Unfortunate the coasts cannot be taken out in bulk.If I cannot get them out of storage my storage space will be taken up and the items will now become useless. PLease respond asap
Old Sep 18 2016, 09:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscotterill View Post
I have 182 different fish coast I put in storage to re do a farm I have, problem is that when you go to retrieve them from storage you get an error message saying cannot retrieve try again later. This has happened to me quite a lot before whilst trying to take items out 1 at a time, If you take them out using a bulk tool it works fine.. Unfortunate the coasts cannot be taken out in bulk.If I cannot get them out of storage my storage space will be taken up and the items will now become useless. PLease respond asap
Hi Chriscotterill,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage.

If you are trying to move something out of storage and it won't let you set it down on the farm, make sure you have a larger clear space on your farm than the item itself to place the item down. Show buildings, crops, trees, flowers, decorations, facilities, etc in your game settings to make sure you are not trying to place the item down on anything hidden.
Old Sep 21 2016, 11:58 PM

I am still having problems moving my facilities from storage to my farm. I have cleared my cache and memcache and still can not move them back to my farm. I have hidden every thing on my farm and refreshed so that my farm appears empty and still no luck. Is there any thing else I can do?

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds