Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jul 22 2015, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
The info I received is that Adobe Flash is very susceptible to hackers.
I do get a lot of 'Plugin doesn't work' and such notices like that now.
I have heard that Adobe Flash Player is going to be discontinued on Facebook, and by extension FarmTown.
What are our alternatives to use.
Hi christophercilley

I moved your post to the thread about Flash

What happens in the future with Facebook calling for an end to Flash players all together we don't know, but I am sure the developers will solve this and allow us to continue playing.

All we are recommending at this time is to keep your flash player up to date and you will have no problems with the game.
Old Jul 22 2015, 01:13 PM

Thumbs up Adobe Flash player

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!
Old Jul 22 2015, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!
You are very welcome
Old Jul 27 2015, 01:27 PM

Default game play

why is the game so glitchy now days? used to be a smooth going, now it skips along constantly..i've never ad problems with it now it's every day..
Old Jul 27 2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
why is the game so glitchy now days? used to be a smooth going, now it skips along constantly..i've never ad problems with it now it's every day..

Hi Barbara

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If you still have problems after trying all them, please post a response there, thank you
Old Jul 30 2015, 06:21 AM

Default Harvesting Trees

When is something going to be done about the trees...I have just tried to hire over 20 people in the market to do mine...without success... its getting harder and harder to find anyone willing to do them. We need more and more to fill our facs and its getting to be a chore I have over 30k Coconut when they are fertilized and I still run out and that is just 1 tree. So come on devs I know Im not the only 1 finding trees a chore ...help us out here and do something amazing with them
Old Jul 30 2015, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Cuttriss View Post
When is something going to be done about the trees...I have just tried to hire over 20 people in the market to do mine...without success... its getting harder and harder to find anyone willing to do them. We need more and more to fill our facs and its getting to be a chore I have over 30k Coconut when they are fertilized and I still run out and that is just 1 tree. So come on devs I know Im not the only 1 finding trees a chore ...help us out here and do something amazing with them
Hi Susan

It would be better if you post this in our Suggestion Section, so the developers could see it. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion. Thank you
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:33 PM

Question Suggestions

Why can't I post in the Suggestion Threads /Topics When I went to post I got a box that said: ''I do not have permission to access this page''.

I wanted to post a suggestion regarding The Farm Stat feature in our tool box. I love it and was wondering if the developers would consider, or perhaps are considering a similar feature with Facilities/Production Stat.

There are a lot of product that I make for cash only because they aren't used in the referral buildings...they don't get loaded. So I don't waste my production on those, even if I could use the $$ and I don't check off the box that allows me to make them. I also don't check off items that I do use since I have production of those items that can be far over 100,000. Some in the upper millions. Having so many of those kind of products, and having so many factories to keep track of, I need, from time to time to keep check each individual factory to make sure I'm not running out of the products that I do need to use. With the addition of quests this makes checking more important since I my sell off product time and time again not realizing I'm depleting a product that I was once in the millions.

Having a Facilities Stat broken down like the Farm Stat would be a real helpful too.

Isabella

I'm hoping you can pass this on in the suggestion topic and also let me know why I can't post there. Thanks so much.
Old Jul 31 2015, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
Why can't I post in the Suggestion Threads /Topics When I went to post I got a box that said: ''I do not have permission to access this page''.

I wanted to post a suggestion regarding The Farm Stat feature in our tool box. I love it and was wondering if the developers would consider, or perhaps are considering a similar feature with Facilities/Production Stat.

There are a lot of product that I make for cash only because they aren't used in the referral buildings...they don't get loaded. So I don't waste my production on those, even if I could use the $$ and I don't check off the box that allows me to make them. I also don't check off items that I do use since I have production of those items that can be far over 100,000. Some in the upper millions. Having so many of those kind of products, and having so many factories to keep track of, I need, from time to time to keep check each individual factory to make sure I'm not running out of the products that I do need to use. With the addition of quests this makes checking more important since I my sell off product time and time again not realizing I'm depleting a product that I was once in the millions.

Having a Facilities Stat broken down like the Farm Stat would be a real helpful too.

Isabella

I'm hoping you can pass this on in the suggestion topic and also let me know why I can't post there. Thanks so much.
Hi incgowan

Nobody can open a new thread in our Suggestion section, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion. Please try that.
Old Jul 31 2015, 03:04 PM

Default suggestions

OK thanks. I will try. What if I don't find a suggestion that fits with my question? Where do I post it? In General Feedback?
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity