Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ty, love the update,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 09 2015, 04:32 AM

My friend is having a problem when she clicks on the home icon bottom right to get back to her farm, on mine it comes up with a box of all the farms so i can now select which farm i return to, on hers nothing happens at all, she cant even go back to the farm and has to press the play button at the top of her game to return to her farm, any ideas please
Old May 09 2015, 05:20 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
My friend is having a problem when she clicks on the home icon bottom right to get back to her farm, on mine it comes up with a box of all the farms so i can now select which farm i return to, on hers nothing happens at all, she cant even go back to the farm and has to press the play button at the top of her game to return to her farm, any ideas please
Hi Brenda, Your friend does not get the farm selector if she only has one farm. However, she should be able to click the "home" button, to return home, but there seems to be a slight problem with that feature at this time. The developers have been informed, so hopefully, it will not be too long before that issue is resolved. I hope this helps
Old May 09 2015, 05:36 AM

Default (y) on updates!

Really appreciate the updates! (y)
I have a question though, being hired to work, how come not even my tools show up unless they let me use their tools?
Old May 09 2015, 06:21 AM

Suddenly my employees cannot use my fuel even though I have hired them allowing them to use it. They are getting "you are out of fuel" all over the place and nothing is harvested even though I have over a million to let them use.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 09 2015, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Suddenly my employees cannot use my fuel even though I have hired them allowing them to use it. They are getting "you are out of fuel" all over the place and nothing is harvested even though I have over a million to let them use.
Never mind. All million of my fuel suddenly disappeared without it being used normally. But I do have nearly 40 million available after the refill. So I'll just have to hope either it was used up and I did not even notice..... It very well could just be the brain damage again.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 09 2015, 06:54 AM

Talking Once again sheer happiness!

The title says it all
Thank you for always making this game fun. Are we at the 10yr point yet?! ...Getting there, woohoo!
Old May 09 2015, 07:07 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks for another fantastic release
Old May 09 2015, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
Really appreciate the updates! (y)
I have a question though, being hired to work, how come not even my tools show up unless they let me use their tools?
Hi christophercilley

When you are hired to work other's farms, if the owner has bigger tools than you, then those tools go to your hands. If you have bigger tools, then open the tool box and you can use any of your tools from there. Remember that your tools need to be in your storage to be able to get them while working for others.
Old May 09 2015, 07:19 AM

The 'home' button doesn't seem to be working in market or realty
Closed Thread