Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 28 2011, 03:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank's Jaso63., Cleared my Cache just yesterday. And I am not dragging my screen: But I Am using ful screen mode while planting.. Seems there have been other users with some Full screen mode issues lately. I think it has something to do with the servers user I.O. Routines: Don't get me wrong, the 4X4 Seeder Was great when it worked properly for me for the first few weeks after it had been first introduced. But when you find yourself looking at an 80 percent re-working ratio after the more recent, newer, program updates, it's not working so swift anymore for myself and a number of other users now.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 28 2011, 04:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokie View Post
Thank's Jaso63., Cleared my Cache just yesterday. And I am not dragging my screen: But I Am using ful screen mode while planting.. Seems there have been other users with some Full screen mode issues lately. I think it has something to do with the servers user I.O. Routines: Don't get me wrong, the 4X4 Seeder Was great when it worked properly for me for the first few weeks after it had been first introduced. But when you find yourself looking at an 80 percent re-working ratio after the more recent, newer, program updates, it's not working so swift anymore for myself and a number of other users now.
I also work in full screen and have no problems. I would be willing to bet the blinking you described is from dragging the screen. It is very easy to do and not realize you are doing it. What is happening is you click and move the mouse at the same time but because you are only holding the mouse down for a split second the farm doesn't really move but it will blink just like you described. Try slowing down and making sure you are not moving the mouse when you click.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 01 2011, 05:02 PM

Thumbs down 4 x 4 plower

Here I am again, same complaint. My 4 x 4 plower is still not working correctly. The newly compiled error message makes things worse not better, before the new one I could work round the problem a little bit, but now I can't even do that. I have emailed support - NO RESPONSE. I have done everything that is advised in this forum including all the checks for connectivity, which all say o.k. It is so frustrating, especially when I see that new items are being added by the developers all the time. Maybe they should spend more time correcting the problems for those of us that love this game and just want tools that work correctly. I want to purchase more tools, but won't because I am concerned that if my 4 x 4 plower doesn't work correctly then neither will the new tools. So after clearing my cache, clearing the flash and doing all the tests I am still no further along with either an answer to my problem or a solution. Please developers do something.
Old Mar 02 2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I also work in full screen and have no problems. I would be willing to bet the blinking you described is from dragging the screen. It is very easy to do and not realize you are doing it. What is happening is you click and move the mouse at the same time but because you are only holding the mouse down for a split second the farm doesn't really move but it will blink just like you described. Try slowing down and making sure you are not moving the mouse when you click.
I find myself doing that a lot when I go too fast. But I have a lot of trouble working in full screen and it is such an advantage when it doesn't slow my game down so much.
Old Mar 02 2011, 12:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaky Angel View Post
I find myself doing that a lot when I go too fast. But I have a lot of trouble working in full screen and it is such an advantage when it doesn't slow my game down so much.
Not sure what browser you are using but if it is IE 2 things to try. If you have not done much in full screen since the last update try working in full screen again. They removed the adds at the bottom that was causing problems for people so that might help. Another thing to try is a different browser, I find firefox and google chrome work great for farm town.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 06 2011, 08:15 AM

Question Combined harvester, plower and seeder

How about having a combined harvester, plower and seeder for use on your own farm? I do alot of my own harvesting as one farm is just wheat and if I employ someone to work 9 times out of 10 they up and leave as wheat isn't good enough! so I end up doing it myself. Would be GREAT if we had a combined machine for when we are doing our own farms! what do others think?
Old Mar 06 2011, 09:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky View Post
How about having a combined harvester, plower and seeder for use on your own farm? I do alot of my own harvesting as one farm is just wheat and if I employ someone to work 9 times out of 10 they up and leave as wheat isn't good enough! so I end up doing it myself. Would be GREAT if we had a combined machine for when we are doing our own farms! what do others think?
total agreement
Old Mar 06 2011, 08:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'll buy that.
Old Mar 06 2011, 08:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky View Post
I mostly do mine too and yes that is a great idea...........
Old Mar 06 2011, 08:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I agree too. that would be great