Account Not Linked

Default post on wall

on slashkey farmtown site can work factories by can't post from it
Old Jun 23 2023, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Beloat View Post
on slashkey farmtown site can work factories by can't post from it
Hi Dick Beloat

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

In the website you post your facilities the same way you do from Facebook.

But, the posts will not show up in News feed or your Facebook profile.

They will only show up in Wall requests. Please remember you cant see your own posts in Wall requests. Only your friends can see them.

When you post from the website, you will see a floating message saying Request sent, which let you know it was posted to Wall Requests.
Old Jun 28 2023, 02:07 PM

The wall requests from my neighbors/buddies either are not posting to the wall or blanked out. I play on the Slashkey site. I have posts to work facilities/service from one member for the last hour only and on the 'other requests' I only have for 2-3 members for the last hour only also. No other posts are there......I tried another browser with no success.
Old Jun 28 2023, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulou View Post
The wall requests from my neighbors/buddies either are not posting to the wall or blanked out. I play on the Slashkey site. I have posts to work facilities/service from one member for the last hour only and on the 'other requests' I only have for 2-3 members for the last hour only also. No other posts are there......I tried another browser with no success.
It is getting some posts now, but really odd with my having 76 buddies and 70 neighbors that nothing on either list is older than 1 hr on one and 2 hrs on the other. No one has ever been that quiet......I have also been getting error notations at the bottom saying to report them.
Old Jun 28 2023, 02:53 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi Lulou,

What do you mean by "Blanked out"?

Have you asked if they have posted today and where they are posting from Facebook or Website? Are they Facebook friends or only those that you made a connection with on the website?

If you have made any new friends on Facebook you do need to load the Facebook game for the website to be able to update who your Facebook friends are.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 28 2023, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Lulou,

What do you mean by "Blanked out"?

Have you asked if they have posted today and where they are posting from Facebook or Website? Are they Facebook friends or only those that you made a connection with on the website?

If you have made any new friends on Facebook you do need to load the Facebook game for the website to be able to update who your Facebook friends are.
Hi Tiger! I play on the website only. I do go to FB to get gifts left, but the only interaction is with website neighbors and buddies. The "My Requests" is usually very active and has posts back up to 10 hrs. When I loaded it today there were only two posts about an hour old from one neighbor in the facilities/services thread. The "other requests" posts were from 3 maybe 4 people with a very short time frame of postings. This is very unusual. This is only on the website. Because it appeared so empty looking I used the term 'blanked out'...no other reason . I had received error messages under the game and the game freezing causing me to reload. The error message would say to report it so it could be traced. The 'My Requests' seems to be working at the moment........ I will be checking with other neighbors to see if they posted this afternoon.
Old Jul 03 2023, 09:55 PM

I only have the last hour of posts on my wall...both facilities and other requests. This morning I had upwards to 15 hrs of posts. I play only on the website and my neighbors/buddies are only on website. I tried Opera browser with the same result. This has happened several times. Any assistance will be most appreciated.
Old Jul 03 2023, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I only have the last hour of posts on my wall...both facilities and other requests. This morning I had upwards to 15 hrs of posts. I play only on the website and my neighbors/buddies are only on website. I tried Opera browser with the same result. This has happened several times. Any assistance will be most appreciated.
Hi Lulou,
How many posts are showing in the list?
The list will only show the latest 150 posts. It is not based on time, but is based on the number of posts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 04 2023, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lulou,
How many posts are showing in the list?
The list will only show the latest 150 posts. It is not based on time, but is based on the number of posts.
Hi TIger! I am so sorry for late response....different time zone. There were no more than 10 postings...not many at all. Definitely not 150 in either thread.
Old Jul 04 2023, 08:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi TIger! I am so sorry for late response....different time zone. There were no more than 10 postings...not many at all. Definitely not 150 in either thread.
Hi Lulou,

It was Taz that replied to your last post.

Do you tend to stay logged into the website or you log in every day?

As you are saying all your Neighbours and Buddies were added on the website, try logging out of it then back in again. Then go to the Website Facility Wall Requests, make sure that you are not looking at the Facebook Facility Wall Requests by mistake as that won't show you posts from those you only connected with on the website.

When you are looking at the Website Facility Wall Requests check at the top of that page for a sentence showing.
There is a link at the start of that sentence. You want the first words to be Include posts......

You will need check that Include is showing on the Website Other Wall Requests tab as well.

If the first words are Hide posts....., click on it to change it to Include posts then refresh that tab and see if you can see any more posts.

Examples:

If that doesn't help either you will need to check with some of those friends on the website if they have posted anything today and if they used the Website to post or posted using Facebook.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 04 2023 at 08:31 AM.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests