Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 18 2010, 03:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Every time Farm Town updates or upgrades I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning. LOL

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 18 2010, 03:22 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moussieville View Post
Thanks Raul !!!
Really love to see a 6th farm tough!! ;-))
I want farm 7, 8, and 9.

never mind tonight I want them now.

That should take care of it.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 18 2010, 03:27 PM

Level:
XP:

The manure spreader will not stay in the alternative rotated position when taking it out of storage.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 18 2010, 03:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Question

Since this came out I can not get past 85% loaded on my new computer Am I not going to be able to play my game any more? I have windows 7 professional on the new computer:
Old Aug 18 2010, 03:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features:

1. 15 new levels: About 50 new items in the Decoration and Buildings categories, all in coins.

2. Keep selected tool when changing farms: For most tools now, when you are using them and you change farms, the same tool will remain active, this will often save you having to move the tools between farms.

3. Sorting in store: There is a new sorting icon on the store window (Top Right) that will allow you to sort the items by Level, Name, Cost and Harvest Time.

4. New facility views: The Juice Factory, Sandwich Restaurant and Oil Factory now have non-cartonish views as well. As usual, you can use the 'Switch View' menu item on them to try the alternative view.

5. Flower Harvester Tool (FC): Allows you to harvest up to 32 flowers at a time, it works very similar to the treeshaker tool.

6. Big Bulldozer Tool (Coins): Allows you to delete 4 harvested or gone to waste fields at a time.

7. Manure Spreader (FC): Allows you to fertilize your farms. All fertilized crops (not trees) will produce 2 boxes instead of 1 when harvested. The main idea is that you use the manure from your pigs as an organic fertilizer for your farms to produce more crops.

-Manure Collection Process:
You need to have a Pigsty (now on the facility section on the Store) to collect the manure from your pigs. The collection process works the same as if you were harvesting animals, the difference is that in this case, the manure from the pigs is stored in your Manure Spreader tool. Each Pig produce 1 Manure Unit every 12 hours.

-Fertilization Process:
You need 50 manure units to fertilize a farm. To fertilize a farm, click on the Manure Spreader tool and select 'Fertilize Farm'. Once a farm is fertilized it will remain fertilized for the next 3 days.

All crops still growing (not ready to harvest) will be fertilized. All new crops planted while the farm is still fertilized will be fertilized also.

Once a crop is fertilized, it will produce 2 boxes instead of 1 when harvested, whether the farm is fertilized or not at the time of harvesting. If you hire others to harvest, you will get 2 Large boxes instead of one. Employees will get twice the amount of coins, and 2 boxes as well every time they receive an additional bonus box when harvesting.

-Additional Notes:
When you buy the Manure Spreader tool, it will come with 250 manure units inside for you to start fertilizing right away!

You can move the Manure Spreader to other farms and it will not lose the manure inside

To check how much time of fertilization is left on a farm or how much manure you have stored just hover the mouse over the Manure Spreader. Notice that each farm is fertilized separately so the fertilization intervals will most likely be different for each farm, however, your manure storage is the actual Manure Spreader, so you can collect manure on all farms but it all gets stored on the same Manure Spreader.

All fertilized crops will have a highlight around them, if you don't like that effect or how that looks, we will add an option soon on the Options window, so you can disable it

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
was disappointed have three different farmtown accounts and have decided not to work them til something comes out that gets me back in the game i worked farms 14 hours a day now nothing never thought i would get bored on this one but i will keep checking in thanks
Old Aug 18 2010, 03:52 PM
Account Not Linked

sorry lost me farms on hold had 3 accounts to play now they just sit there will check in to see if something comes up to catch my attention again
Old Aug 18 2010, 04:07 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

this is the coolest update yet!!!! thanks so much raul, and a special thanks to all the devs!
this game rocks, and it's my favorite!!!!
Old Aug 18 2010, 04:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New farms

We need a couple more farms, You have new things to buy but i have no place to put them already have over 300 in storage. Would to buy some of the new things and decorate and plant a couple more farms. They gave us 10 in zooworld can't you at least give us 2 or 3 more ty
Old Aug 18 2010, 04:37 PM
Account Not Linked

When you harvest crops that were planted after the fertilizer was put in place will they be doubled when harvested even if fertilizer has expired for that farm?
Old Aug 18 2010, 04:40 PM

Why can't everything be in coins as well as cash, not all of us have the money to purchase coins.
Closed Thread