Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 23 2022, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draka View Post
Since your Jan update, My Post are not showing on the request wall, and yes the tick for them to post to the wall is ticked. When friends get my post off my FB wall to work them , they are given the message " Reserved for Friends" and we are friends. This is for both the Facilities and Client services. What is going on with my game, almost a year not being able to send gifts or my train boost, as friends list will not load. Now this with Friends not being able to even work my post. I have sent several message to Face Book with no RESPONSE. I'm at a big loss , this is getting to be quite a nuisance to all the bugs and glitch's I seem to always get. 100000578715396 thanks team
Hi Draka

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

This usually happens when you are managing 2 accounts at the same time and due a Facebook change, the wrong account is showed as posting facilities so your friends who are not friends with the other account cant work them.

It is better to only work one account at a time, this means: do all you have to do with one account, then close it. If possible, restart your computer and then open the other account.

If that doesnt work for you, then please use different browsers for each account.
Old Jan 23 2022, 12:56 PM

Default Apple Cider Vieigar

I am unable to use Apple Cider Vinegar. I have it in my inventory, but when a product that requires it tries to go into production, it shows that I have none. Also I cannot create it in my Wine Cellar. I have barrels, but it does not go into production. Hope this made sense.
Old Jan 23 2022, 01:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
I am unable to use Apple Cider Vinegar. I have it in my inventory, but when a product that requires it tries to go into production, it shows that I have none. Also I cannot create it in my Wine Cellar. I have barrels, but it does not go into production. Hope this made sense.
Hi bbarksda,
First make sure that you have a check in the box for making the apple cidar vinegar in the wine cellar.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Just FYI you have 45 wineries. So one far has a duplicate that is not doing anything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 23 2022 at 01:11 PM.
Old Jan 24 2022, 11:26 AM

Default Facilities problems

Happy New Year.
I wonder if you can help me with a problem.
When i do someone's facilities, if there is only one facility to be done on that farm, for instance sugar refinery, it says there is work available in the Sugar Ref in this farm, then I click on Sure, take me there. And then when I click on start all, I don't get anything. Then I get a message: There is no more work here, even though there is. so, i did all farms, she only has the Sugar ref. posted, only when the train takes over, then I get the products from the remainder farms. in the meantime I lost the other half of the farms. That hapenned a few times now, if there is only 1 facility on that farm, I don't get it. But if there are more than 1, then I get the products. Please help. Thank you so much, Sincerely, Ingrid.
Old Jan 24 2022, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingykeller View Post
Happy New Year.
I wonder if you can help me with a problem.
When i do someone's facilities, if there is only one facility to be done on that farm, for instance sugar refinery, it says there is work available in the Sugar Ref in this farm, then I click on Sure, take me there. And then when I click on start all, I don't get anything. Then I get a message: There is no more work here, even though there is. so, i did all farms, she only has the Sugar ref. posted, only when the train takes over, then I get the products from the remainder farms. in the meantime I lost the other half of the farms. That hapenned a few times now, if there is only 1 facility on that farm, I don't get it. But if there are more than 1, then I get the products. Please help. Thank you so much, Sincerely, Ingrid.
Hi ingykeller,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
If there is only 1 facility on a farm then it may be that someone else got them before you, so you don't get anything for that facility.
I was checking your data and you have 20 long train cars. You should have those on only 2 trains (10 cars each). As long as those trains are dispatched then the mayor will work all the farms for you and you will not have to do anything except click twice to get him to do all farms.
You can find all the information on the trains and how they work in the Game Guide chapter 29 about freight trains:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2022, 06:49 PM

Question Turbo Mineral mine

I just noticed when I was reviewing the buildings that I have Two Turbo Mineral Mines. I don't recall buying two and when I went to my ''Accounts'' I couldn't locate any purchase. The purchase probably is prior to the ones listed because it stops showing purchases made prior to July 2021.

When I make any purchase I click on the ''not owned'' feature to ensure I don't buy something I already have unless I want more than one. I did not want or need more than one Turbo Mineral Mine.

This has to be some mistake where the game did not show that I already owned one. Please look into this for me.

Thank you. Isabella
Old Jan 25 2022, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imgowan View Post
I just noticed when I was reviewing the buildings that I have Two Turbo Mineral Mines. I don't recall buying two and when I went to my ''Accounts'' I couldn't locate any purchase. The purchase probably is prior to the ones listed because it stops showing purchases made prior to July 2021.

When I make any purchase I click on the ''not owned'' feature to ensure I don't buy something I already have unless I want more than one. I did not want or need more than one Turbo Mineral Mine.

This has to be some mistake where the game did not show that I already owned one. Please look into this for me.

Thank you. Isabella
Hi Isabella,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
You purchased one on June 30, 2021 and the other on September 5, 2020. You will have to contact Support about this if you want a refund as we can not do refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 27 2022, 03:32 PM

Default Facility Wall Requests using fuel

I just noticed when I go from my Facility Wall Requests to work the facilities or services, my fuel goes down. I was not aware that i used my fuel when working others facilities. Please confirm this is normal or fix it because I can't afford to use fuel when working others facilities.
Thanks for all you do. -George Foley
Old Jan 27 2022, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
I just noticed when I go from my Facility Wall Requests to work the facilities or services, my fuel goes down. I was not aware that i used my fuel when working others facilities. Please confirm this is normal or fix it because I can't afford to use fuel when working others facilities.
Thanks for all you do. -George Foley
Hi Pegasus

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities

You do not use fuel while working your friends Facilities/Services.

While you are working them, is there other farmer working your farms? Or do you have the game open in other tabs and working your farms, cashing out,u unloading your trains etc?

If so, then that is why you are seeing your fuel is going down.
Old Jan 28 2022, 06:34 AM

Default Mineral Mine-Iron Ore

Hi: I'd like to suggest Mineral Mine & Turbo Mineral produce more Iron Ore. I have one of each on all 44 farms & still run low. It will definitely be a problem as more facilities requiring Iron Ore come up. Thank You.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending