Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 26 2023, 02:01 PM

Default Thanks Mary Marcel

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi rodneycs

Taz is not available at this moment.

Please click in your My Requests tab. When you do that you will see 2 blue links.

1. Show Facility Wall requests, where you will find your friends facilities posts. Please remember you cant see your own posts there.

2. Other Wall Requests, where you will find posts about ingredients requests, specific gifts requests and bonuses.
Thanks for your help
Old Apr 26 2023, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Thanks for your help
You are welcome rodneycs
Old Apr 26 2023, 05:20 PM

Hi All

From Raul notes:

Post Release Updates - April 26th, 6:00PM

- Bugfix: Sometimes when posting facilities, other farmers were not seeing the post. We are not 100% sure if the issue was fully fixed, so please report here in the forums if you notice it again.

For the fix to take place, you have to reload the game.
Old Apr 27 2023, 04:59 PM

Default My facilities have disappeared.

My main facility icon is missing from the right lower screen and when I click on the tool box icon and then facility manager almost all of my facilities are gone. This is very scary. What happened?
Old Apr 27 2023, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lera Sheppeard View Post
My main facility icon is missing from the right lower screen and when I click on the tool box icon and then facility manager almost all of my facilities are gone. This is very scary. What happened?
Hi Lera

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities and Facility Manager.

Please add the Facility manager icon to your shortcuts again and then reload the game.

If after doing that your facilities are still missing:

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Old Apr 27 2023, 11:17 PM

Default Facility manager missing

I have been playing on both sites (FB and Slashkey) Tonight my facility manager is not there on either site, so I cannot refill or post my facilities. Also my shortcuts are no longer there. Help please.

farm link: 567492224
Old Apr 27 2023, 11:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
I have been playing on both sites (FB and Slashkey) Tonight my facility manager is not there on either site, so I cannot refill or post my facilities. Also my shortcuts are no longer there. Help please.

farm link: 567492224
Hi Iwoeb,
Your facility manager is in your toolbox.
You will have to redo your shortcuts as their was a bug introduced earlier today that has been fixed and caused this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2023, 12:17 AM

Default Facility Manager in toolbox . . .

just came back to say I discovered the facility manager in my tool box. Didn't know it was also there.

Don't like the number of shortcuts available (less than before, and don't think the trophy count is necessary taking up one of the shortcut spaces.)
Old Apr 28 2023, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
just came back to say I discovered the facility manager in my tool box. Didn't know it was also there.

Don't like the number of shortcuts available (less than before, and don't think the trophy count is necessary taking up one of the shortcut spaces.)
Hi Iwoeb,
You can add up to 4 more spots for shortcuts. The extra spots are to the left and show a bent arrow greyed out. You can also replace any except the store, gift box, storage, map and the toolbox. Please read the instructions in the lower left of the shortcuts tool, which is the bent arrow in the icons on the upper right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2023, 12:38 AM

I can't find where I should post this so if you could please tell me where to start a new post. Tonight I find someone has worked all my farms. I have been injured and my friend was given permission to harvest and plant for me. Tonight she sends me a message that someone has done all of it. It is not me and how can someone do this and how can I find out or check to see who did this. I am wondering if it is someone I may have gave permission to way back in the early days of this game. There are so many people on my friends list that were not there. I think I had about 55 friends and now I have way over 100 nearing 150. This makes no sense to me at all. Now my friend is upset since she has worked so hard all these months to help me. Please explain.

Diana Maberry

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending