Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 24 2022, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
In farm pass privileges, the one for working non-workable facilities is "pinked" out. I haven't notice them being worked at all. Did I do something wrong when the option came up earlier in the month?? Just wondering. It would be nice to have them worked.
Hi NJones

You havent done anything wrong, that privilage will be available once a week during the whole season (month).

Once a week when the first friend works your regular facilities, then they will also work your non workable facilities.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6508106
Old Sep 25 2022, 07:46 AM

suggestion for pass, a lot of players got the 600 fairly easily even though some task are impossible .... each month have a different goal to keep us challenged, goal can be anywhere from 600 to 1500 ...... i like it now, increases interaction between players, uses all parts of the game
Old Sep 25 2022, 11:08 AM

Default The Pass Program

Yesterday, I worked the Pass program. I attempted to get 15 luxury hotels for the step for the day. I got 14 and did a friend Brad's client work post for all 44 of his farms. I got no increase. However, today, I checked his farms and found a luxury hotel on his last farm. Most likely it probably was worked.

Also today, I think I increased my Sports Arena french fries by 30 but it did not show.
Old Sep 25 2022, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
Yesterday, I worked the Pass program. I attempted to get 15 luxury hotels for the step for the day. I got 14 and did a friend Brad's client work post for all 44 of his farms. I got no increase. However, today, I checked his farms and found a luxury hotel on his last farm. Most likely it probably was worked.

Also today, I think I increased my Sports Arena french fries by 30 but it did not show.
Hi Jnorton,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the new release where we are keeping all things about the farm pass currently.
For the first one there may not have been any thing left in their luxury hotel by the time you got to it in which case it would not count for your total.
According to your goal you have gotten only 4 of the 37 so there may not have been room to add all of them. You still have time to add more today when there is room in your Sports arena. You do own 3 Sports arenas of which 2 are empty. Try adding the fries to one of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 25 2022 at 11:35 AM.
Old Sep 25 2022, 12:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
Just as in the Suggestions section, please do not comment on suggestions in this thread for the Farm Pass. Allow the suggestions to be viewed as they are by the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2022, 11:32 PM

I just got hired at the market to make 5,461 exp pts for the FarmPass. I worked at Savvy's 8 farms and earned product and coins but not any experience points for harvesting and plowing. ;( Guess it's a "counter" error? - Thanks - Zany Clover - Shirley H
Old Sep 26 2022, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
I just got hired at the market to make 5,461 exp pts for the FarmPass. I worked at Savvy's 8 farms and earned product and coins but not any experience points for harvesting and plowing. ;( Guess it's a "counter" error? - Thanks - Zany Clover - Shirley H
Hi Shirley,
I just looked at your data and you did not earn any experience points. You say you were harvested for harvesting and plowing. You do not earn experiece points for harvesting. It does not look like you did any plowing, so doesn't look like that was part of the job.
Old Sep 28 2022, 07:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

With the farm pass I will not pay $5 a month for it. You will have to decide how you are going to play the game as usual or change it around. Take freight trains, if 1 is posted on the week okay but daily would be pure luck to get it unless you let them set and not send them on. Only way you could make sure was not send 1 of each engine just keep it
setting and waiting until it might come up then would have to hope it wasn't on a daily. I will do some of them where I don't have to change my way of playing and not have to work on it and miss other plays up.
Old Sep 28 2022, 09:03 PM

Default server maintenance

hey its not midnight yet, was in middle of several tasks, ugh ... if you say servers going off for maintenance at midnight they should go off at midnight not 2 hrs before hand ...
Old Sep 28 2022, 09:04 PM

harvest trees, should say shake trees, as chopping trees is technically harvesting them.... and your 'harvest trees' pass task is only counting shake trees
Closed Thread