Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2013, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi we just added this information to the new release.

Mod Edit Please Note :- The Turbo Tools for regular facilities only work in conjunction with the regular loading tools . They will only load all facilities that fall under the particular category I.E. The Turbo Bottling machine will load all of the following facilities .. Brewery, Distillery, Juice Factory, Oil factory, Plant Milk Factory, Soft Drink Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar.
The Turbo Drive Thru Sytem will load all ..Bakery, BBQ Restaurant, Breakfast restaurant, Coffee and Tea Shop, Donut Shop, Fish and Chips, Hamburger restaurant, Pizza restaurant, Sandwich restaurant. Taco restaurant

We have also notified the developers about the problems some people who are hired are having (not being able to harvest trees or flowers). We have also advised them about people getting a blank screen when clicking on the '?' on the new items in the store.

As usual..You're right on top of things for us Tony! Thanks so much!
Old Apr 18 2013, 11:27 PM

Thanks Raul

will play when i get home

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 18 2013, 11:53 PM

When I click on the link to clear the memchace, what should happen, does it do it automatically. I just get a list and nothing to click on to clear anything.
Old Apr 18 2013, 11:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi we just added this information to the new release.

Mod Edit Please Note :- The Turbo Tools for regular facilities only work in conjunction with the regular loading tools . They will only load all facilities that fall under the particular category I.E. The Turbo Bottling machine will load all of the following facilities .. Brewery, Distillery, Juice Factory, Oil factory, Plant Milk Factory, Soft Drink Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar.
The Turbo Drive Thru Sytem will load all ..Bakery, BBQ Restaurant, Breakfast restaurant, Coffee and Tea Shop, Donut Shop, Fish and Chips, Hamburger restaurant, Pizza restaurant, Sandwich restaurant. Taco restaurant

We have also notified the developers about the problems some people who are hired are having (not being able to harvest trees or flowers). We have also advised them about people getting a blank screen when clicking on the '?' on the new items in the store.

Hope the flower and tree harvesting glitch is fixed before my daughters farms need done. One whole farm nothing but flowers harvesting with the sickle would be a bummer LOL no flowers for the flower shop for a bit maybe
Old Apr 19 2013, 12:01 AM

I have had the Store All feature since it first came out. Starting today since the upgrades, I click on it and nothing is going into my storage. This needs to be fixed asap. One buys stuff with real money and then it doesn't work at all. I have always been happy that FT worked things out before updates but this is a major issue.
Old Apr 19 2013, 12:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well once again we have new factories and new service clients. That puts a huge demand on the products that are needed for the new factories. example.....Stainless Steel. I can not manufacture enough stainless for the factories that I have let alone a new factory that need stainless as well. Stainless is not the only product in short supply.

Seems to me more time is spent trying to bleed more money out of us by need FC buildings and faster tools. There seems to be no interest in increasing the production of the items that are needed.

This is very frustrating.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 19 2013, 12:18 AM

So glad you have finally posted something I can pass on. Really want to be able to start everything - and that is what I will wait for.
Old Apr 19 2013, 12:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
When I click on the link to clear the memchace, what should happen, does it do it automatically. I just get a list and nothing to click on to clear anything.
It is done automatically. When you see the page of text then it is already done and all you have to do is close that page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2013, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q_az View Post
Hi .........with the new release I can't hire anyone to harvest trees and flowers.
i am having the same problem... i go to do a multi hire- the "harvest crops and trees" and "harvest crops and flowers" are already checked, and the helper's tools do not show as being hired for those jobs. have already run the memcache cleaner, am on win 7, and WF 6

farmin' for LIFE!!
Old Apr 19 2013, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
I have had the Store All feature since it first came out. Starting today since the upgrades, I click on it and nothing is going into my storage. This needs to be fixed asap. One buys stuff with real money and then it doesn't work at all. I have always been happy that FT worked things out before updates but this is a major issue.
The "All" buttons were moved around again. Make sure you are clicking the right one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread