Old Oct 01 2012, 03:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, only the Developers would be able to check which quest you have, the quest to 'Load 50 Farm Town strong beer in a service (facility)' is the same quest for everyone. That would be how Taz knows
Hmm, that's interesting! I never realized that everybody had the same quest on a given day, I thought they were randomly generated for each farmer. Guess I shouldn't make assumptions!

Thanks for the info!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 01 2012, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Hmm, that's interesting! I never realized that everybody had the same quest on a given day, I thought they were randomly generated for each farmer. Guess I shouldn't make assumptions!

Thanks for the info!
Not everyone gets the same quest on the same days, but what they are saying if you get that quest and then say next week someone else gets that quest it will be the same quest that you got and that is how Taz knew he might have already had that quest previously.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 01 2012, 04:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post

Thanks for the info!
They are random. I have just had that quest a couple times and remembered which one it was.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2012, 09:30 PM

I don't know if the quests are random but I always get the simplest quests that are finished very quickly. New quests open about every 20 hours so here I am with no quests to work on and I really enjoy doing them....however I would like a little more work involved in them.
Old Oct 08 2012, 09:56 AM

I have a question: Why can't you always take advantage of the lifeline? If you can't finish a quest because it does not allow you to use it ..... then why have a lifeline?
For instance I do not have a shoe factory and the lifeline says it will allow you to TRADE for the boots. How do you trade if there is not a trade option? That was three questions LOL
Old Oct 08 2012, 11:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstruck View Post
I have a question: Why can't you always take advantage of the lifeline? If you can't finish a quest because it does not allow you to use it ..... then why have a lifeline?
For instance I do not have a shoe factory and the lifeline says it will allow you to TRADE for the boots. How do you trade if there is not a trade option? That was three questions LOL
The lifelines are random so you may or may not get one that is usable for a particular quest. You do need to remember that lifelines cannot be used for the last step. In your example, if the boots are not the last step, then you could get them only with the employee lifeline. The gift or trade lifeline would not work.
The Trade lifeline means buy. If it was any type of harvested item then you could buy it from a neighbor or through the market.
Lifelines are good for all the steps except the last step, so if the boots are the last step then it would not matter what lifeline you got it would not get you the boots.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2012, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

level 70 and quest i get is to make herbal tea ludicrous for a lowly level
Old Oct 14 2012, 04:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tractorboy View Post
level 70 and quest i get is to make herbal tea ludicrous for a lowly level
The quests are random and not according to level or which facilities you own.
Old Oct 16 2012, 03:06 PM

Default Quest,

I've been doing quest for a couple of days now and have not had any problem acquiring things from facility that I do not have...I've worked neighbors facilities and thought it was no problem till I clicked the lifeline and it gives me a gift box...telling me that I can procure items by gifts from neighbors..it doesn't give me any other message...
How does one obtain a gift that is to be made in a facility...ie, boots from the shoe factory or cocoa from the tea an coffee shp...2 facilities that I do not have yet...I was somehow as working for my neighbors to get the boots by working their facility...but with the gift box you can not do that...
any one have a clue..
Old Oct 16 2012, 03:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywolf57 View Post
I've been doing quest for a couple of days now and have not had any problem acquiring things from facility that I do not have...I've worked neighbors facilities and thought it was no problem till I clicked the lifeline and it gives me a gift box...telling me that I can procure items by gifts from neighbors..it doesn't give me any other message...
How does one obtain a gift that is to be made in a facility...ie, boots from the shoe factory or cocoa from the tea an coffee shp...2 facilities that I do not have yet...I was somehow as working for my neighbors to get the boots by working their facility...but with the gift box you can not do that...
any one have a clue..
Without owning the facility for those there isn't anyway to get those items from gifts. The gift lifeline can only be used for anything in the gifts or for ingredient requests to make an item. Additionally you cannot use any lifeline to complete the last step of a quest.
The lifelines are random just like the quests, so there may be some cases where you just can't complete them.