Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 09 2016, 09:33 AM

i m geting fedup with the quests, i had 13 complet quests 10hrs before can collect the farm cash, when i reach the time to can collect my cash 3 quests had gone and apear only 10 so only 1 farm cash was given to me and this is not the first time, so what are they making fun of us? sometimes you buy farm cash facilities to can finish the quest and to have the 13 to can get rthe 2 farm cash then they will erase our finished quests
, if it will hapen again i will stop playing for the quests and better cheat to can get the farm cash even if you have to wait to can get that cash.
Old Jan 09 2016, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by isamarie View Post
i m geting fedup with the quests, i had 13 complet quests 10hrs before can collect the farm cash, when i reach the time to can collect my cash 3 quests had gone and apear only 10 so only 1 farm cash was given to me and this is not the first time, so what are they making fun of us? sometimes you buy farm cash facilities to can finish the quest and to have the 13 to can get rthe 2 farm cash then they will erase our finished quests
, if it will hapen again i will stop playing for the quests and better cheat to can get the farm cash even if you have to wait to can get that cash.
Hi isamarie,
If you complete the last step for quests for the next week right after collecting your farm cash, then you run the risk of them dropping off the list if you do not collect at exactly the same time the next week. Quests are only good for 7 days to the second after the last step is completed. The way to keep from losing quests by this is to wait 1 day after you collect your farm cash before you complete the last step of those quests.

Added: I checked and you collected on the Jan 2 at 8:56 (Eastern Time), then completed 3 quests at 9:56 and then on Jan 9 collected at 10:21. So those 3 quests expired and dropped off on Jan 9 at 9:56 before you collected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 09 2016 at 09:56 AM.
Old Jan 10 2016, 12:43 AM

thanks for the information, i dont remember what i did but nxt time i will keep it on my mind,
thanks again.
ISAMARIE
Old Jan 10 2016, 08:46 AM

Every week when I try to collect my FC, I have difficulty. Example: today, I went to collect my FC and it said 3 more minutes. I waited 4 minutes and it then told me Not Enough Quests (I had 8 completed). So, I reload Facebook and try again, same result. Then I open quests (8 showing), jump to the Marketplace and try again. About 4 or 5 minutes later of jumping around, reloading, I finally collected my 2 FC. I don't know why I am getting this message. Every week, this delays the time by 5-10 minutes that I can collect my FC. Hopefully you can fix this glitch so that I will be able to collect the FC on my first attempt. thanks.
Old Jan 10 2016, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
Every week when I try to collect my FC, I have difficulty. Example: today, I went to collect my FC and it said 3 more minutes. I waited 4 minutes and it then told me Not Enough Quests (I had 8 completed). So, I reload Facebook and try again, same result. Then I open quests (8 showing), jump to the Marketplace and try again. About 4 or 5 minutes later of jumping around, reloading, I finally collected my 2 FC. I don't know why I am getting this message. Every week, this delays the time by 5-10 minutes that I can collect my FC. Hopefully you can fix this glitch so that I will be able to collect the FC on my first attempt. thanks.
Hi cbl456

This usually happens when you are waiting to collect your farmcash on the farm or with the quest manager open.

Try to check how many minutes you have to wait till collect and then go to facebook. Wait for 2 or 3 minutes more than the time you saw and then enter your farms again and try to collect.
Old Jan 11 2016, 12:45 AM
Account Not Linked

i would love to but have no permissions for that but thanks for moving my post to wearever you wanted it not wear i put it
Old Jan 11 2016, 01:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwheeler2002 View Post
i would love to but have no permissions for that but thanks for moving my post to wearever you wanted it not wear i put it
Hi Rick,
If you are talking about making a suggestion, you cannot start a new thread in that forum, but you can reply to an existing thread fitting your suggestion. Click on the thread you want to add your suggestion to and then click on Reply at the top or bottom of that page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2016, 10:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi cbl456

This usually happens when you are waiting to collect your farmcash on the farm or with the quest manager open.

Try to check how many minutes you have to wait till collect and then go to facebook. Wait for 2 or 3 minutes more than the time you saw and then enter your farms again and try to collect.
This has happened to me twice. Wouldn't it be easier just to fix the timer, so it knows that you have enough quests and that the time is up? Why should we have to go to facebook, wait another 3-5 and come back in?

BTW, it only happens to me when I have 8 quests completed.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 11 2016, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
This has happened to me twice. Wouldn't it be easier just to fix the timer, so it knows that you have enough quests and that the time is up? Why should we have to go to facebook, wait another 3-5 and come back in?

BTW, it only happens to me when I have 8 quests completed.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
Hi Fred,
It also happens if you are on a farm and the crop says 1 minute to go then changes to ready. If you immediately pick up the tool to harvest it will not recognize that the crop is ready. For that you have to refresh the farm.
In the case of the quests if you are waiting for it to turn blue then the same thing happens and for that you have to at least click play. There isn't any way to fix it as it is a case the data between your computer and the server just hasn't updated yet. By clicking play that forces an update.
Old Jan 11 2016, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi cbl456

------
What you instructed me to do, is exactly what I am already doing. By going back to Facebook and waiting, delays the time that I am able to collect. I was supposed to collect at 8:37' and it was probably 5 minutes before I was actually able to collect. This means that next week I won't be able to collect until approx 8:42. Every week my collection time is being delayed