Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 09 2014, 11:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
Last Saturday, but I already started a new quest, is that going to matter?
You should then be able to collect your FC sometime today if you collect your last FC last Saturday, you will have to keep an eye on it during the day to see when you can collect unless you can remember what time it was last Saturday you collected.

When you start quests doesn't matter about collecting your FC. What it does as soon as you click on the quest icon it looks back 7 days from the moment you click on it and checks to see how many quests you have completed. Let's say that you clicked on the quest icon at noon today, it would look back 7 days which would be back to last Saturday and count how many quests have been completed, plus it also checks to see if it has been exactly 7 days since you collected your last FC. If not, then the button stays black, but if it has been at least 7 days then it turns the button blue.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 09 2014, 07:49 PM

Unhappy Quest FC

I worked quite hard to complete 8 quests this week. This morning when 8 showed, it wouldn't allow me to collect my FC. This evening, 2 fell off and I was only able to collect 1 FC. A better system is needed to give us proper timing on the quests. Thank you.
Old Aug 09 2014, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
I worked quite hard to complete 8 quests this week. This morning when 8 showed, it wouldn't allow me to collect my FC. This evening, 2 fell off and I was only able to collect 1 FC. A better system is needed to give us proper timing on the quests. Thank you.
7 days...168 hours..exactly from the time you collected your last bonus.A pen and a piece of paper.
Old Aug 09 2014, 10:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to JimnNila143 Send a message via Yahoo to JimnNila143 Send a message via Skype™ to JimnNila143

I am not sure is the developers would be willing to do this but if it were possible for a player to be able to use another player's/neighbor's facility to complete a quest when he or she doesn't have a particular facility yet, that would help a lot. Many Farm Town players don't play the game using the ATM Cards. I don't, I use game money. Period. Would appreciate a response please.
Old Aug 09 2014, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimnNila143 View Post
I am not sure is the developers would be willing to do this but if it were possible for a player to be able to use another player's/neighbor's facility to complete a quest when he or she doesn't have a particular facility yet, that would help a lot. Many Farm Town players don't play the game using the ATM Cards. I don't, I use game money. Period. Would appreciate a response please.
You can use a neighbor's facilities by working them for the items you need, if you get the employee lifeline and it is not the last step of the quest that you need to complete.If you need information on the life lines and what each does for you then read the Game Guide chapter on Quests. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2014, 04:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
It is 8 completed in the last 7 days no matter when they where started. What you can do is save the last step of the quest till you have 3, 4, or 5 quest open then finish the last step and that gives you a buffer to work with. That way you could get 2 fc every 8 days without having to worry about getting in there and starting a new quest right at the 20 hour mark. Just make sure you have a life line to open on that 8th quest so you don't spend a day or so doing a more involved one.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 10 2014, 10:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
further on what Jas just said.

this "week" i've had 2 quests with end facilities i don't own so can't do at all. but no worries. after i last got my FC reward, i collected up 5 quests before starting them or even caring what they were aside from WRITING DOWN THE EXACT TIME I GOT EACH QUEST.

yesterday my Claim FarmCash button turned blue and i only have 6 quests done but it's ok as my quest summary looks like this:

Sun(0) Mon(0) Tue(0) Wed(0) Thu(1) Fri(0) Sat(2) Sun(3)

so i've got 3 more days to get another 2 quests i can do.

my quest farm already has 3 and 4 day crops all ready for me and tomorrow i'll seed everything to make sure it's ready if i need it as this week it's going to be close.

i have irrigation with waste extend so maintaining a quest farm is easier but i did quests on my daughter's farm for 7 weeks to see how difficult it was with no FC facilities or tools (except the oil refinery) and it was tricky at times but definitely doable. i ended up getting 1 FC 3 times and 2 FC 4 times.

i might add that this is a basically a gift and a nice gift at that. thx devs
Old Aug 11 2014, 11:53 PM

Default Quest

Last Monday I finished two quest and one each day after so on Sunday I had a total of 8 When I checked this morning (Monday) I still had 8 quest completed now when it is time to collect farm cash it only shows 7 completed (I have not finished the one for today) Doing the quest is a way for me to get things that take farm cash cause I can not afford to buy farm cash to get everything you need to play this game (I do enjoy farmtown ) but it is frustrating to complete 8 quest and then when you collect it shows only 7 I just went back to my farm and now it is showing that I only have 6 completed Can you tell me why this is happening?

Last edited by Bbb-3; Aug 12 2014 at 12:09 AM.
Old Aug 12 2014, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb-3 View Post
Last Monday I finished two quest and one each day after so on Sunday I had a total of 8 When I checked this morning (Monday) I still had 8 quest completed now when it is time to collect farm cash it only shows 7 completed (I have not finished the one for today) Doing the quest is a way for me to get things that take farm cash cause I can not afford to buy farm cash to get everything you need to play this game (I do enjoy farmtown ) but it is frustrating to complete 8 quest and then when you collect it shows only 7 I just went back to my farm and now it is showing that I only have 6 completed Can you tell me why this is happening?
Hi Bbb-3. Quests go on the chart when you collect the coins, but are place on there showing at the time the last step was completed. Quests are only good on the chart for exactly 7 days to the second. And when you click to collect your farm cash then the program only looks back 7 days exactly for your total. So if you collected last week on Monday at 9:00 AM, then completed a quest last step at 9:30 AM and another at 10:30 AM, then waited until 10:31 AM this Monday to coleect farm cash again, those 2 quests would no longer count.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2014, 11:28 AM

wouldn't it be less confusing if after you collect farm cash that the time would start either when you open that first quest or completed that first quest till the same time the following week ( lets say you start at 9am on a tue and it should end on the following tue at 9am) then any quest you have completed in that time frame would count