Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 20 2023, 07:00 AM

Default Missing Items 2nd time

HI,
This is the 2nd time now that a tool I know I have bought has gone missing, the first time I thought ok maybe I was mistaken, but today as I am doing my farms and using Flower Harvester 44 by 44 . I then went to another farm and clicked to use it and it now says I need to have one. I mean I replaced the tree shaker 44 by 44 but its starting to get costly to replace items I have already paid for.

Hopefully the correct place to put this . Thank You
543816526 Build No: 462

Last edited by outcry; Apr 20 2023 at 07:09 AM. Reason: put in user id
Old Apr 20 2023, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcry View Post
HI,
This is the 2nd time now that a tool I know I have bought has gone missing, the first time I thought ok maybe I was mistaken, but today as I am doing my farms and using Flower Harvester 44 by 44 . I then went to another farm and clicked to use it and it now says I need to have one. I mean I replaced the tree shaker 44 by 44 but its starting to get costly to replace items I have already paid for.

Hopefully the correct place to put this . Thank You
543816526 Build No: 462
Hi outcry

I had a look at your data and it does not show a purchase for the Flower harvester 44x44. You do have the Flower Harvester 40x40 in your storage.

You purchased the Prenatal Supplies Factory, Prenatal Care Center and Water Utility Supplies Factory using farm cash on April 18th.

Then yesterday, April 19th you purchased a Taste of Australia.

You can check this yourself, by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then clicking in Farm Cash Activity Log.
Old Apr 21 2023, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi nettie1212,

Taz isn't available at this time.

If you are using a work computer/email address, some employers will block the ability to load any games on work computers which may also block the ability to send a ticket in. Use the link Taz supplied and see if it lets you send one, if it does you should be fine. If it doesn't then wait until you can get home to send one the normal method you use.

Generally any email can be used to send a ticket to support. Just remember which one you used and make sure you check that one for responses and the junk folder for them if it doesn't show up in the in box
Thank you for your response I sent an email right away. how long does it take them to respond? Of course I have a quest with the new FT$ items that I already purchased and not sure if I should purchase again until they fix the problem
Old Apr 21 2023, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Thank you for your response I sent an email right away. how long does it take them to respond? Of course I have a quest with the new FT$ items that I already purchased and not sure if I should purchase again until they fix the problem
Hi Nettie,
They have already responded and added the farm cash to your account for the missing items.

Check the spam folder in the email that you sent it from for their reply.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2023, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
They have already responded and added the farm cash to your account for the missing items.

Check the spam folder in the email that you sent it from for their reply.
Hello I checked yesterday early am and not before I sent the message I am also missing my fish farm plant bee farm, and pig barn that had pigs in them All put on farm 40 bottom right corner I do not see these credited Can I use the bottom right corner of my farm? if so why aren't my items showing They are not on the top left corner where I moved them from either
Old Apr 21 2023, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hello I checked yesterday early am and not before I sent the message I am also missing my fish farm plant bee farm, and pig barn that had pigs in them All put on farm 40 bottom right corner I do not see these credited Can I use the bottom right corner of my farm? if so why aren't my items showing They are not on the top left corner where I moved them from either
Hi Nettie,
There is a limit to how much you can put on a farm.
You were credited for all the farm cash items that are missing from that farm. The pig sty is for coins and the pigs are gifts. They can not replace the pigs.

I have asked Support to send you their response in a private message here so be on the look out for that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2023, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
There is a limit to how much you can put on a farm.
You were credited for all the farm cash items that are missing from that farm. The pig sty is for coins and the pigs are gifts. They can not replace the pigs.

I have asked Support to send you their response in a private message here so be on the look out for that.

Thanks for such a quick response I put another pig sty on the farm and all the pigs went into this one. It was suggested by another farmer just to get another one but the missing fish farm plant and bee farm were FT$ purchases and I have nothing on my farms compared to some and very few facilities. Something was wrong with the bottom right of the farm Are we supposed to play in the stand-alone link or still through FB?
Old Apr 21 2023, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for such a quick response I put another pig sty on the farm and all the pigs went into this one. It was suggested by another farmer just to get another one but the missing fish farm plant and bee farm were FT$ purchases and I have nothing on my farms compared to some and very few facilities. Something was wrong with the bottom right of the farm Are we supposed to play in the stand-alone link or still through FB?
Hi Nettie,
You are supposed to still be playing in Facebook.
Support will contact you here by private message.
Old Apr 23 2023, 07:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello, I emailed Support Center and placed a ticket on April 3, 2023. Several items was missing on my farm 4. Today my semi truck missing. I have not hear from support since last email. Kindly follow up.
Old Apr 23 2023, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellecruz2002 View Post
Hello, I emailed Support Center and placed a ticket on April 3, 2023. Several items was missing on my farm 4. Today my semi truck missing. I have not hear from support since last email. Kindly follow up.
Hi ellecruz,
If you heard back from them and have that email please reply to them adding what is missing today.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing