Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 04 2014, 02:20 PM

Default Help with farm cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is up top. The first choice for selecting friend sort options.
I may be looking at the wrong place but I have searched until I'm about blind. could you screenshot it or something? I can't find it any where
!!! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I send gifts almost daily.
Old Apr 04 2014, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATerryK View Post
I may be looking at the wrong place but I have searched until I'm about blind. could you screenshot it or something? I can't find it any where
If I am understanding what you are asking about for the Hiring Friends to get 3 Farm Cash, I can't screenshot it because I no longer have that banner since I have earned the maximum of 30 Farm Cash with that. It is a yellow banner statement across the top of your farm. It does not show all the time and if you have earned 30 Farm Cash with it already it will no longer show.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 04 2014 at 07:45 PM.
Old Apr 04 2014, 06:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATerryK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If I am understanding what you are asking about for the Hiring Friends to get 3 Farm Cash, I can't screenshot it because I no longer have that banner since I have earned the maximum of 30 Farm Cash with that. It is a yellow banner statement across the top of your farm. It does not show all the time and if you have earned 30 Farm Cash with it already it will no longer show.
Like Taz if it is the banner to hire friends to earn 3 FC here is a screen shot.

There is another banner that offers 15 FC it is from Facebook and you have to either input a credit card or verify a PayPal account to get the 15 FC. My neighbor had it, but it is gone so they might not have it anymore.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 04 2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old Aug 17 2019, 07:35 PM

This is Judy Spears, I had my facebook account hacked and lost access to my farmtown farms. This was several months ago. I have recently started a new farm and both of my sisters work together. Jimmie Bird Hodges and Patricia Bird Raymond. Today, we were working and Jimmie happened upon my old farm. It is still there. Is there any way possible how I could go about getting access back to it. I had 30 farms and several facilities. My #1 farm is named Golden Arches Plantation. All farms are still there, and if possible I would love to be able to have them back. Thank you greatly for any help or guidance you give me about how to work this out with slashkey. Thank you very much.
Old Aug 17 2019, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladywildcard View Post
This is Judy Spears, I had my facebook account hacked and lost access to my farmtown farms. This was several months ago. I have recently started a new farm and both of my sisters work together. Jimmie Bird Hodges and Patricia Bird Raymond. Today, we were working and Jimmie happened upon my old farm. It is still there. Is there any way possible how I could go about getting access back to it. I had 30 farms and several facilities. My #1 farm is named Golden Arches Plantation. All farms are still there, and if possible I would love to be able to have them back. Thank you greatly for any help or guidance you give me about how to work this out with slashkey. Thank you very much.
Hi Judy,
I am sorry but the only way you can get those farms back is to get that Facebook account back. For that you will need to talk to Facebook. Your farm id is tied to your Facebook account ID and we can't transfer the account id to a different Facebook account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2011, 03:02 PM

wish i could get this, i have just leveled up and i thought you got fc for that but i didnt
Old Oct 04 2011, 03:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanstephanie View Post
wish i could get this, i have just leveled up and i thought you got fc for that but i didnt
You get 1 Farm Cash for each level as you go up. Try restarting your farm and see if you get it and if not then post in the Help and Support section.
Old Feb 12 2011, 08:00 AM

I had accepted a request for farmcash and worked the farmer's facilities for the 2 fc and did it. However, I did not get the farmcash. I had in the mean time accepted another request to earn farmcash and went to the farm and the pop up asking me if I wanted to earn the first one did not pop up. Is there a problem receiving them????????
Old Mar 07 2011, 06:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Post Farm cash requests going wrong.

I get the Farm cash requests occasionally but like the previous post (victorious...) it takes me to my farm and then nothing.
Are there others who have this problem? I have lost a substantial amount of farm cash like this. What is the best method to avoid this?
Old Oct 08 2011, 09:14 AM

I have never seen any request for work that gives you farm cash. Is this something new? if so how does it work and what can I do to get it? I really need more farmcash and I personally can't aford to puchase it and the offers take too long. I wish the amount you get for levels would increase or something so you could earn more farmcash while playing the game.