Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 17 2021, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPaula View Post
I had three quests open so i could complete them all at once (as i lost quite a few last week because of 3 days of internet). The last one finally finished and i collected all three at once. I only got credit for two of them. What has happened. Did I do something wrong. Thanks again in advance.
Hi CPaula,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests. When you have a question or problem about a problem with a specific subject that we already have a thread open for please reply to that thread by using the reply button at the top or bottom of the page when you have that thread open. That way we do not have to move your post.

The one you didn't get credit for was the Load Soup Bowl? The reason would be because that quest was completed before you collected the FC on the 16th. The Load Soup Bowl quest completed the last step at 10:49 AM eastern time and you collected the FC at 2:51 PM eastern time. That means that quest would be not be able to be used for the new week.

Please note, not collecting the coins for a quest doesn't hold that quest over for the next week. The only way to do that is to not start the last step of the quest until after you have collected for the current week. We recommend not starting that step for at least one day after you have collected the FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 17 2021, 02:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default 7 days

Can you only collect cash once per week? just trying to figure out why I would do 8 quests for 2 instead of doing 3 quests twice in the 7 days, that 2 less quests but still 2 cash.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 17 2021, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
Can you only collect cash once per week? just trying to figure out why I would do 8 quests for 2 instead of doing 3 quests twice in the 7 days, that 2 less quests but still 2 cash.
Hi Spoiler,
You can only collect the farm cash once every 7 days. You can find all the information on Quests in the Game Guide chapter 28 about them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 21 2021, 06:25 AM

Default quest on Soybean farmed not working

I have two quests that requires soybeans to be harvested I planted and when I harvest, it does not give me the bonus checkmark..... 1660495774
Old Dec 21 2021, 06:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Perzee View Post
I have two quests that requires soybeans to be harvested I planted and when I harvest, it does not give me the bonus checkmark..... 1660495774
Hi Wayne Perzee,

I have moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Did you harvest them yourself on your own farm and did you harvest enough of them for both quests? If you did, have you reloaded the game to see if the soybean is still harvested and if it is, if the quest steps for soybean corrected for you?

If you already tried those, please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and only harvest one soybean and check that it counted in one of those quests before you harvest another one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 21 2021, 06:51 AM

Default didnt work

Quote:

I reloaded and harvested two more plots...again, it did not give me the chekcmark
Old Dec 21 2021, 07:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I reloaded and harvested two more plots...again, it did not give me the chekcmark
Hi Wayne Perzee,

Are you using the single harvest tool to harvest them or a bigger tool? if you used a bigger tool which one was it?

Is your browser still showing up to date and have you tried clearing the browser caches and history in it recently? If you have not, it's worth doing those then make sure that you close the browser for a few minutes before you try again.

It may also be worth you trying a different updated browser to see if the same problem happens there.

Do you have enough time left on those quests to be able to plant more soybean to try this again when those are next ready to harvest?

If you are running out of time to be able to complete enough of the quests to be able to claim your FC , you could try a lifeline BUT you can only use it for one of the quests not both of them so if the browser clearing doesn't work it's worth you contacting the support team so they can take a look at your quests.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 21 2021, 09:04 AM

yes to all of your questions. It started yesterday when I used a combine. It gave me the sunflowers but not the soybeans. so I replanted...then I received another quest that needed soybeans....i individually harvested them, and in neither of the quest, was I giving the checkmark...i used google chrome and micro-edge to pen the game, and cleared the cache.
Old Dec 21 2021, 11:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default large tools {sorta}

There's 5 products inside the chicken coop but we are only able to collect them all at once when you click harvest button.

My question is if a quest requires more then 1 item in the coop will all items get the check mark when you click harvest or should I place 5 chicken coops on other farms with only one animal in them?

Actually talking about wool but chicken coop was a better example cause 1 animal can give 2 different products.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 21 2021, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
There's 5 products inside the chicken coop but we are only able to collect them all at once when you click harvest button.

My question is if a quest requires more then 1 item in the coop will all items get the check mark when you click harvest or should I place 5 chicken coops on other farms with only one animal in them?
Hi Spoiler,
When you harvest a coop all the items get harvested and if a quest needs more than 1 item as long as the animals for those items are in that one coop then they will all get the check mark. If all the check marks do not show at first close and reopen the quest manager and they will show.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline