Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 12 2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
I've done 4 quests but it says none completed at the bottom.
Hi spoiler

I moved your post to the thread about quests.

Did you collect the coins for those quests? You have to collect the coins in order to be added to the botton.

If you collected the coins and quests still dont show up in the chart, then please check your zoom level. It is always better to set it at 100%
Old Dec 12 2021, 02:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi spoiler

I moved your post to the thread about quests.

Did you collect the coins for those quests? You have to collect the coins in order to be added to the botton.

If you collected the coins and quests still dont show up in the chart, then please check your zoom level. It is always better to set it at 100%
Ok worked, now how do I get the next 3 to do 8 for the week?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 12 2021, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Ok worked, now how do I get the next 3 to do 8 for the week?
Hi spoiler

You can open one quest every 20 hours.

You have all the information for Quests and Cooperative Quests in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Dec 12 2021, 03:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi spoiler

You can open one quest every 20 hours.

You have all the information for Quests and Cooperative Quests in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
So I shouldn't see a locked box on the left with a timer till unlocked like I did for the first 5 (well 4)?

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 12 2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
So I shouldn't see a locked box on the left with a timer till unlocked like I did for the first 5 (well 4)?
You can only keep 5 quests opened at a time, so if you want to see the next one, you have to complete 1, collect the coins and close and reopen the quest manager.

If 20 hours have not past since the last quest you opened then you will see a padlock and if you hover your mouse on it you will see how much time you have to wait to open a new quest.

If 20 or more than 20 hours have past since the last quest you opened, then you will see a brown dice to let you open a new quest.
Old Dec 12 2021, 04:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
You can only keep 5 quests opened at a time, so if you want to see the next one, you have to complete 1, collect the coins and close and reopen the quest manager.

If 20 hours have not past since the last quest you opened then you will see a padlock and if you hover your mouse on it you will see how much time you have to wait to open a new quest.

If 20 or more than 20 hours have past since the last quest you opened, then you will see a brown dice to let you open a new quest.

The next 5 eventually showed up. Last question, is the 7 days to do 8 from the day you get first quest or is it Sunday to sunday?

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 12 2021, 04:48 PM

Quote:
The next 5 eventually showed up. Last question, is the 7 days to do 8 from the day you get first quest or is it Sunday to sunday?
If it is the first time you are doing quests, then when you have 3 completed and with coins collected you have the option to collect 1 farmcash.
It is better to collect 1 cash at that moment, as it is not easy to do 8 quests in 7 days. Remember you can open a new one every 20 hours, and probably at some point 20 hours will be when you are sleeping.

Once you collected your cash, we always recomend to not complete any quest for 1 or 2 days.
You open them but do not complete the last step. Take in mind that a quest is completed when the last step gets the green check mark, NOT when you collect the coins.

Why we recomend this? Because quests are good for exactly 7 days to the second and if you have a problem and cant get into the game or you dont have the facility required for one of them and you cant purchase it, then you need more time.

Let me give you an example:

Let say you collect your farm cash on Monday at 10 AM and complete the first quest for the next week at 11 AM.
Next week the Claim Farmcash button will turn blue on Monday exactly at 10 AM and you will only have 1 hour to enter the game and collect your cash.
If you do not collect before 11 AM, that first quest will drop off the chart and will not count for the 8 anymore.

But if you for example complete that first quest 2 days later, you have all that time, in case of problems or if you want to complet the 8th quest and you got a large one.
Old Dec 12 2021, 05:10 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
If it is the first time you are doing quests, then when you have 3 completed and with coins collected you have the option to collect 1 farmcash.
It is better to collect 1 cash at that moment, as it is not easy to do 8 quests in 7 days. Remember you can open a new one every 20 hours, and probably at some point 20 hours will be when you are sleeping.

Once you collected your cash, we always recomend to not complete any quest for 1 or 2 days.
You open them but do not complete the last step. Take in mind that a quest is completed when the last step gets the green check mark, NOT when you collect the coins.

Why we recomend this? Because quests are good for exactly 7 days to the second and if you have a problem and cant get into the game or you dont have the facility required for one of them and you cant purchase it, then you need more time.

Let me give you an example:

Let say you collect your farm cash on Monday at 10 AM and complete the first quest for the next week at 11 AM.
Next week the Claim Farmcash button will turn blue on Monday exactly at 10 AM and you will only have 1 hour to enter the game and collect your cash.
If you do not collect before 11 AM, that first quest will drop off the chart and will not count for the 8 anymore.

But if you for example complete that first quest 2 days later, you have all that time, in case of problems or if you want to complet the 8th quest and you got a large one.
So don't complete a quest until you need to get quest #6. Hot it, thanks for the help.

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 12 2021 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
Old Dec 12 2021, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So don't complete a quest until you need to get quest #6. Hot it, thanks for the help.
Hi Spoiler,
A couple things you may not have understood:

1. To keep a quest from completing you can not do the last step of the quest. That means do not start that product in the facility or service in your facility manager. Not collecting the coins for the quest does not hold that quest from being completed.

If you have the tools for using the Start All or Load All you will need to go to that facility or service in the facility manager and uncheck the box for that product. If you do not own the tools then make sure you do not start that product.
2. The better way would be to hold 4 quests and then when you start quest 5, co9mplete the #1 quest, so you always have a spot open when the next quest is available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 17 2021, 12:36 PM

Default Quests

I had three quests open so i could complete them all at once (as i lost quite a few last week because of 3 days of internet). The last one finally finished and i collected all three at once. I only got credit for two of them. What has happened. Did I do something wrong. Thanks again in advance.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline