Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 25 2012, 02:12 PM

Default Ideas information and that stuff

OK just some feedback. I can not receive or send out requests . gifts. I can not add neighbors becuase I can not see all of my neighbors page. The Bulldozers should have a operaitor selection list. That way you can select what you want to deleate.

I know many people ***** and whine about the game and what we have and do not have. They want more and more and more. In the real world we do not get more and more and more we have to ration and use what we have to get what we want. I do have some suggestions though.

Make every facility able to be worked.
Speed up production on Oil, Fuel and make it easier to load animal facilities.
Add more storage space to the animal storage buildings. maybe like 250 or 500 animals to the buildings
Ducks can be defeathered
Calfs can be grown to produce meat
there are other items that can be addressed. Like adding a CAFO for pigs cows chickens and other animals to produce product for further use. Slaughter house.
But do this one first ok. Take the time to make sure that all the bugs are worked out.
Allow people to buy neighbors farms that have passed on or no longer have a intrest in the game.
There is so much potentialfor this game. Work with your fans and people who love the game and develop many new ideas for the game using what you already have. I know you will not pleas everyone but if you make sure the bugs are fixed and you utalize your current buildings to the fullest and allow all facilities to be worked this is a start.
Thanks
Great job thus far
Cry4Freedom

Carpe-Diem Seize the Day