Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29 2011, 06:17 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
You stated with this new release that we would see the following.

Also, we will automatically add 2 lists at the end named 'My Helpers' and 'My Neighbours'. My Helpers will contain all the friends that help you or work for you regularly, these are the same friends that appear at the very bottom of the game, this way it's easy for you to reward them.

This is not showing up with my farms, regardless of what browser I use. I have posted several times with no response from anyone - very frustrating.

Also when I click on the 'Farmtown Farmer List' I continuously get an error message that says 'BAD GATEWAY'

I have
cleared my browser cache, flash cache. even uninstalled and reinstalled flash 11. I've tried on Firefox, chrome, IE, Safari with no luck.

I have seen multiple posts about these same errors, but none of the Devs are acknowledging the errors, or how we are to correct them.

Thanks
Hello,
  • Hover over the left side of your FT bookmark and click on the pen icon that appears
  • scroll down the list ans see if you have an options called "Access my custom friends lists". If it's there make sure permissions are allowed.

Using the browser you normally use for FT and check to see if pop-up's are blocked. If they are...

For Firefox
  • Click "Tools" then "Options".
  • Select the "Content" tab.
  • Next to "Block pop-up windows" there may be a check mark in the box. If there is click on "Exceptions". A box will appear where you will be able to add "apps.facebook.com" , remember to click "Allow" .
  • Close your browser and reload. See if it solves it.

For Chrome
  • Click the spanner icon at the end of the browser address bar,
  • select "options",
  • then "under the hood" ("under the bonnet" for UK users).
  • Next to privacy click on "content settings".
  • Scroll down to "Pop-ups".
  • If "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)" is selected just click on "manage exceptions" and add "apps.facebook.com" to the list and click "allow".
  • When you are done, close your browser and reload to help the settings catch up. See if that fixes it.

If it doesn't, when you see the "bad request" error, don't leave or refresh the page, look in your browser address bar for an icon like these..........

If you see the option button next to the icon click on it, if not just click the icon itself, and then "allow pop-ups for this site". The page should then reload and you may get another pop-up, this time from FT, allow that as well.

That should fix the problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 29 2011, 07:17 PM

how about considering using camels, ostriches and Buffalo in next updates have hundreds of them maybe Produce Buffalo Mozzarella in dairy camel hair for something and ostrich feathers for something would be really appreciated
Old Oct 29 2011, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianski71@btinternet.com View Post
how about considering using camels, ostriches and Buffalo in next updates have hundreds of them maybe Produce Buffalo Mozzarella in dairy camel hair for something and ostrich feathers for something would be really appreciated
Just wondering to make mozzarella you would have to milk a Buffalo. How in the world do you milk a Buffalo???
Fritz
Old Oct 29 2011, 09:54 PM

one thing i would like to see changed is where the plus sign is in factory when you request a item moved. i find when you are filling them with out tools it get in the way. and request for item comes up even cancel or hit the x it is still counted towards your five every 12 hrs even though you canceled and it did not post. pls can you fix it i am sure i am not only one it happens to ty
Old Oct 30 2011, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I am having the same problem...... My daughters account, it works fine. My own account using the same computer and browser, does not. I do see Access my custom friends lists for both accounts. I think the problem is more than our settings for a game, when both daughter and mine are set up the same.

My browser is Chrome
Do you both use the same computer login (not Facebook, but for when you turn on the computer)?
Do you both use the same type of login for Facebook (secure (https or unsecure (http?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2011, 06:39 AM

how bout peacocks? i have several in the chicken barn on my first farm. don't have any of the other animals.

Quote:
Old Oct 30 2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Just wondering to make mozzarella you would have to milk a Buffalo. How in the world do you milk a Buffalo???
Fritz
All proper mozzarella is made with buffalo milk, one assumes you milk them like a cow???
Old Oct 30 2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
All proper mozzarella is made with buffalo milk, one assumes you milk them like a cow???
Never heard of milking a Buffalo. I know there are ranchers here in Eastern Colorado that raise them for their meat. There is a company building a meat packing plant in a small town east of where I live that will process Buffalo. We have a number of huge dairy's that supply Lepernio with Cow's milk, that they make Mozzarella from. Having seen these critters (Buffalo) up close I'm just not sure they would stand for being milked.
Old Oct 30 2011, 07:36 AM

the baits are still not shown up in my service facility.Any help?Thx
Old Oct 30 2011, 11:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swee Ying View Post
the baits are still not shown up in my service facility.Any help?Thx
Hello,

All bait gets stored with your waters. The bait that you load into the Tackle shop comes from there. Once it's "used" and you "cash out" the facility, you sell it.

If hovering over your waters tells you you have plenty of bait and you are having problems loading bait into your facility, have a look in your "harvest/products" storage with the filter set to "ALL" and see if there is any freshwater bait or seawater bait showing up. If there is and it's less than 250, sell it, then try loading the facility.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread