Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 31 2022, 10:26 PM

New issue working facilities but after OVER 8 hours says I worked them "already" and won't let me work and clock says I need 8 more hours to work when it was NOT worked!!!
Old Oct 31 2022, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
New issue working facilities but after OVER 8 hours says I worked them "already" and won't let me work and clock says I need 8 more hours to work when it was NOT worked!!!
Hi John,
You have to have an 8 hour gap of not working any facility posts before you can rework for any you already worked earlier. Your time resets each time you work someone's facilities if it has not been 8 hours without working any.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2022, 08:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i was working someone elses farm but didnt get xp for it on my farm i will ghet error and then it frezzes help please

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2022, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitteness View Post
i was working someone elses farm but didnt get xp for it on my farm i will ghet error and then it frezzes help please
Hi Kitteness,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about hiring since you are asking for help and not offering feedback.
If you got an error and it froze then you didn't complete the job, so you wouldn't get the XP.
If you want us to check this further please provide your your account ID. You can find it at the bottom of your farm page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:58 AM

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post but....I have been hired in the job marketplace 2 or 3 times recently where I didn't get a bonus chest of coins pop up for each farm I worked. Is there something the hirer chooses to do to stop this ? I don't actually go there to hire so I'm unsure . Thanks for helping !
Old Nov 14 2022, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post but....I have been hired in the job marketplace 2 or 3 times recently where I didn't get a bonus chest of coins pop up for each farm I worked. Is there something the hirer chooses to do to stop this ? I don't actually go there to hire so I'm unsure . Thanks for helping !
Hi Peekachoo,
No there isn't anything the hirer can do to stop the bonus from being paid.
I checked your data and I can see one job your did for several farms at 11:00 Am today eastern time that you did receive the bonus for. If you are hired by a neighbor or buddy, even if hired in the job market, you will not get the bonus.
Old Nov 14 2022, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Peekachoo,
No there isn't anything the hirer can do to stop the bonus from being paid.
I checked your data and I can see one job your did for several farms at 11:00 Am today eastern time that you did receive the bonus for. If you are hired by a neighbor or buddy, even if hired in the job market, you will not get the bonus.
Taz, yes it hasn't been a continuing thing, one or two over the weekend maybe and one this afternoon in the UK, I did wonder if it was because they hirer was a neighbour or buddy so I'll keep my eye out for that. Thanks for the info. !
Old Nov 23 2022, 07:03 PM

Hi at the market when I hire, I wait until the avatar turns yellow and still wait a minute prior to hiring another. Five or so minutes after the one that turned yellow accepts the request to work and leaves nasty messages for hiring them when work is not available
Old Nov 23 2022, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi at the market when I hire, I wait until the avatar turns yellow and still wait a minute prior to hiring another. Five or so minutes after the one that turned yellow accepts the request to work and leaves nasty messages for hiring them when work is not available
Hi Nettie,

All you can do is explain to them they didn't respond until 5 minutes after the hire was sent so you hired someone else or don't respond to them at all.

We are not sure why but it seems the hire requests are not expiring all the time when they should for some reason.
Old Nov 26 2022, 02:32 PM

Default Getting products while farming

Hello,

I have noticed in the last couple of days that when I am working jobs for my neighbors or jobs at the market, that there aren't any products going into my storage for the items that I have harvested. this just started in the last 2 days that I am aware of, not sure if anyone else is having the same issue or not. I get the products when someone else works my farm, just not when I do jobs. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Robndiamond

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info