Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 25 2022, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
reading through this thread it seems to me there are plenty of other people running into these issues currently. this is all I have done already:
CLEARED CACHE AND RESTART
CHECKED FOR UPDATES ON BOTH BROWSER AND LAPTOP
UNPLUGGED THE ROUTER AND RESTARTED INTERNET CONNECTION
I ALWAYS HAVE THE IMAGES COMPRESSED AND ONLY CROPS/POND/FLOWERS AND TREES SELECTED.
REMOVED UNUSED SOFTWARE ON MY PC TO MAKE IT RUN FASTER. (MY LAPTOP HAS THE REQUIRED STUFF TO RUN THE GAME
TRIED DIFFERENT BROWSERS (EDGE AND CHROME)
issues started on Tuesday evening 08/23
I have issues all over the game (quests, wall requests, planting, etc)
Hi Badcompany,
As it appears to be an internet connection issue there isn't anything you or we can do to fix this. The only thing you cando is to wait until it is fixed by whoever is having the problem somewhere between you and the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2022, 04:12 PM

Default Farmer Chet

Need help with sluggish and slow actions when working farms.
Wondering about many things, tried different mouse but it only proved it had to be in the game itself or even facebook maybe.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Old Aug 25 2022, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Need help with sluggish and slow actions when working farms.
Wondering about many things, tried different mouse but it only proved it had to be in the game itself or even facebook maybe.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Chet Evors

I moved your post to the thread about Game Running Slow.

We had a new release a few hours ago, so lot of farmers are on line and sometimes the game could be a little slow.

When you work your own farms or other farmers farms, try to hide everything for Show.... options in your preferences, the wrench.
Just put a check mark to the option you are going to work at that time.

Also check if your browser is up to date and if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it. If you have added any extensions to your browser check if they are interfering with the game.

If you have another updated browser in your computer, then try it and see if it works better for you.

You have more suggestions in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Sep 06 2022, 06:44 PM

Angry game loads very slowly

It is taking forever to load the game. I have to reboot every time I want to go onto the next farm. I made sure I have updated google, cleared out my cache. I don't know if it is a face book problem. 1682341176
Old Sep 06 2022, 06:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara davies View Post
It is taking forever to load the game. I have to reboot every time I want to go onto the next farm. I made sure I have updated google, cleared out my cache. I don't know if it is a face book problem. 1682341176
Hi Barbara,
I moved your post to the thread about game running slow.
Every time you clear the browser cache then it can take a long time for the game to load as it has to down load all the graphics for the game again.

There are suggestions in the first post of this thread to help with slow game.
The other possibilty can be an internet problem that is slowing down your data transfer between you and the servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2022, 03:17 AM
Account Not Linked

what happened to the speed of the game was running fine till yesterday ,now it is taking forever for the saves the go down wasn't having that problem yesterday,been on this s/n farm for 30 minutes now and have only got 11 farms done, where it normally just takes me 20 minutes to do all 43 of his farms,just not this one it has been slow all morning,I am on C20 Farm server 23
Old Oct 17 2022, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
what happened to the speed of the game was running fine till yesterday ,now it is taking forever for the saves the go down wasn't having that problem yesterday,been on this s/n farm for 30 minutes now and have only got 11 farms done, where it normally just takes me 20 minutes to do all 43 of his farms,just not this one it has been slow all morning,I am on C20 Farm server 23
Hi hilda jean ellis

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I have been working in superneighbors farms without problems up now.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You can also try the suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread and see if those help you.
Old Oct 19 2022, 05:48 PM

The game has been very slow since it came back. At first, I attributed it to server load, but it's been over a week now, or so, and it is just terrible. I am not the only one with this issue. I started a post among my neighbors and friends who play. 39 of us, from all over the world have the same issue. Is this due to Facebook's new requirements? We've all done the memcached, cleared cache, browsers up to date, no pending updates. It's not on our end, of that we are certain.
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
The game has been very slow since it came back. At first, I attributed it to server load, but it's been over a week now, or so, and it is just terrible. I am not the only one with this issue. I started a post among my neighbors and friends who play. 39 of us, from all over the world have the same issue. Is this due to Facebook's new requirements? We've all done the memcached, cleared cache, browsers up to date, no pending updates. It's not on our end, of that we are certain.
Hi SirMatthew

In my case the game was slow for a couple of days but only while working friends facilities but it is back to normal again.

Every farmer can have some type of slowness due to different problems.

What actions do you do on the game when you get that slowness. Is it while working your own farms or working as superneighbor?

Have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same problems?

You have some suggestions to try in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Oct 20 2022, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMatthew

In my case the game was slow for a couple of days but only while working friends facilities but it is back to normal again.

Every farmer can have some type of slowness due to different problems.

What actions do you do on the game when you get that slowness. Is it while working your own farms or working as superneighbor?

Have you tried a different browser to see if you get the same problems?

You have some suggestions to try in the first post, first page of this thread.
In general, it's everything. Clicking between neighbors when doing coop quests takes longer, buying items for the coops, just clicking on things in general. Using Farm Tools doesn't seem as bad as the rest, but it takes several seconds to buy things in the trading warehouse as well as adding things of your own.

But, no, most of the super neighbor things seem to be fine.
OH! GIFTS! I accepted 50 gifts and I literally counted 39 seconds. It used to take about 3-5 seconds. I've done all the suggestions and whether it be Chrome or chrome-based browsers or Firefox, there is no noticeable difference in times.

Facility work (with 2 trains) seems to depend on what time of day (which I assume is sever load).

Tags
slow, slow game, slow loading, slow running, slow saving