Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 04 2022, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
I think maybe this is a display issue. Was moving my orange and apple trees around on farm number one and the game got confused as to which was which. Sometimes it said a tree was an apple and sometimes an orange????? I asked Sqrl they said run memcache, I remember it from playing before. But it didn't fix it till I stored all trees and ran it. I suppose it's fixed but why did it happen.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1133&farm_ix=0
Hi Refarner,
We don't know why it would happen unless you mixed up what you were taking from your storage at the time. We would not have any data for your placing individual trees. At least you got it straightened out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2022, 06:04 PM

Thanks, it was very confusing!
Old Jun 09 2022, 09:33 AM

On my 1st farm, having issues, I haven't added or change anything on this farm but some reason I can't harvest, plow, and add seeds. I have gone to waste crops, so I harvest, plow and add seeds but when I refresh and go back it's like I didn't even do anything, this is weird, please help

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6394&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 09 2022, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
On my 1st farm, having issues, I haven't added or change anything on this farm but some reason I can't harvest, plow, and add seeds. I have gone to waste crops, so I harvest, plow and add seeds but when I refresh and go back it's like I didn't even do anything, this is weird, please help

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6394&farm_ix=0
Hi tmlbluedove,
It looks like you have some inadvertent layering of the fields and I don't mean the staggered fields. There is only one way we know of to fix this and that is to delete all the fields on that farm, restart your farms and see if any of them return. If they do repeat the deleting and restarting until they no longer show up. Then you can replow and plant.
Even if you have not done anything to change it, when you layer as you have and with the staggered plowing you run the risk of problems. It may not show when you have done this but at any time the problems can show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2022, 09:27 PM

Default trouble with trees and ponds

when i try to plant trees or add ponds to my farm i get 0% show up no matter how i try to do them...have tried different browser and get same results...have cleared cache...still the same ...any suggestions
Old Jun 11 2022, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana71465 View Post
when i try to plant trees or add ponds to my farm i get 0% show up no matter how i try to do them...have tried different browser and get same results...have cleared cache...still the same ...any suggestions
Hi Nana,
I moved your post to the thread about display problems.

Where are you trying to plant these trees or add the ponds. If you are trying to layer them then I am sorry, but we can not help you with that. We can not give any instructions for layering.
Old Jun 11 2022, 11:15 PM

not sure where this question goes so please move it if guessed wrong ...

I think i remember during programming that the game would going to be able to be played on tablet but i can not find info on that now, where do I look for that information?
Old Jun 11 2022, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
not sure where this question goes so please move it if guessed wrong ...

I think i remember during programming that the game would going to be able to be played on tablet but i can not find info on that now, where do I look for that information?
Hi JNelson,
This is the only information we have:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641750
Old Jun 15 2022, 01:24 PM

I have repeatedly getting the message I've been idle for ten minutes despite having been busy harvesting animals, loading facilities, etc. SO I AM NOT IDLE for 10 seconds let alone 10 minutes!!! WHY?!
Old Jun 15 2022, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I have repeatedly getting the message I've been idle for ten minutes despite having been busy harvesting animals, loading facilities, etc. SO I AM NOT IDLE for 10 seconds let alone 10 minutes!!! WHY?!
Hi John

I dont receive that message if Im working my farms, fishing, planting, harvesting, etc.

But if for example Im going through my neighbors coop quests, I usually get it.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide