Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 24 2021, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbauk View Post
If I use the facility manager I can add load with "add all" and "start all".
But when I do so I do not get the XP like when I use the FCC menue.
With other words if not use the FCC item to fill the facilities but do with facility manager I lose the XP.
Hi Farnbauk

You should get the exact xp amount no matter if you use the NCC manager or the Facility Manager.

I just started batches using a factory in the NCC manager and then more batches using the Facility Manager and got the exact xp added.
Old Jun 25 2021, 03:29 PM

ID# 1221672624
I'm having a bit of a problem with the NCC. I might add this same thing happened back in the "Flash" days. Here's the situation. I have 2 factories eligible to work. The first being the Rubber factory which has one facility. Instead of using the 'start all' button I manually clicked each amount (30 at the time) I specifically watched the pts that flashed on the screen as I clicked each time. The total was 300 pts. When I went back to the main page of the NCC and looked at My Neighborhood Chains and it showed under the Rubber factory only 224 points. Then I went to the other factory (Reading Accessories) and again manually click each facility. As I did each one I wrote down the amount of pts for that facility. I did this for each one, carefully watching the # of pts flashing on the screen. Then using a calculator I added them up for a total of 967 pts. I go back the the main NCC page and it showed the number of pts for the Reading Accessories factory as 682 pts. I first noticed this happening the last few months of the "Flash" version which is why I work the factories manually. I have read everything written in the Guide about NCC. Even though I am the only one playing, I still even read about multiple players in your chain. Even though this is not something just now happening in the new version, I am still curious why the difference in points. You guys are working so hard to get this game totally up and running and answering the same questions over and over with so much patience, I almost hate to bother you with this.
Old Jun 25 2021, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgold0541 View Post
ID# 1221672624
I'm having a bit of a problem with the NCC. I might add this same thing happened back in the "Flash" days. Here's the situation. I have 2 factories eligible to work. The first being the Rubber factory which has one facility. Instead of using the 'start all' button I manually clicked each amount (30 at the time) I specifically watched the pts that flashed on the screen as I clicked each time. The total was 300 pts. When I went back to the main page of the NCC and looked at My Neighborhood Chains and it showed under the Rubber factory only 224 points. Then I went to the other factory (Reading Accessories) and again manually click each facility. As I did each one I wrote down the amount of pts for that facility. I did this for each one, carefully watching the # of pts flashing on the screen. Then using a calculator I added them up for a total of 967 pts. I go back the the main NCC page and it showed the number of pts for the Reading Accessories factory as 682 pts. I first noticed this happening the last few months of the "Flash" version which is why I work the factories manually. I have read everything written in the Guide about NCC. Even though I am the only one playing, I still even read about multiple players in your chain. Even though this is not something just now happening in the new version, I am still curious why the difference in points. You guys are working so hard to get this game totally up and running and answering the same questions over and over with so much patience, I almost hate to bother you with this.
Hi pgold0541

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

That is because the bonus batches, you dont get xp for them. Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total.

The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.
Old Jun 25 2021, 04:08 PM

Smile

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.
Old Jun 25 2021, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgold0541 View Post
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.
You are very welcome pgold
Old Jun 26 2021, 12:48 AM

Default Neighborhood Chains contest

I just purchased the Reading Accessory factory for the NCC and it's not showing that I own that factory when I open the NCC. How can I get it to add items. I even started one single batch using the Facility manager and it works there but it's not recognizing it on the NCC. I also reloaded the farm. Any suggestions?
Old Jun 26 2021, 05:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a womack View Post
I just purchased the Reading Accessory factory for the NCC and it's not showing that I own that factory when I open the NCC. How can I get it to add items. I even started one single batch using the Facility manager and it works there but it's not recognizing it on the NCC. I also reloaded the farm. Any suggestions?
Hi a womack,

When you bought the Reading Accessory factory you already had one of each of the FC facilities and 2 x rubber factories in the NCC. When you have 2 FC facilities in the contest you can only have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

If you would like a reminder on what the rules are for adding more coin facilities, you can either open one of the facilities in the contest and then click on Add More Facilities or you can check the game guide here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6060014

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 01 2021, 09:32 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a neighbor who has 3 FC facilities in the neighborhood chain quest. He only had 2 of the coin facilities. He had been "remodeling" his farms and the other facility was in storage. He took it out of storage and loaded it but it's still not showing in the quest?

Is there a time limit for adding facilities to the quest?
Old Jul 01 2021, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I have a neighbor who has 3 FC facilities in the neighborhood chain quest. He only had 2 of the coin facilities. He had been "remodeling" his farms and the other facility was in storage. He took it out of storage and loaded it but it's still not showing in the quest?

Is there a time limit for adding facilities to the quest?
Hi WyoSugar,
Please have your neighbor report this here in the forums. We do have a tool we can use to fix this for them, but they need to report it here so we can fix it for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2021, 10:56 AM

why is it not showing 2 taste of new orleans on the ncc i bought that one time it was out to buy.it on my farm 11 first one in last row at the bottom.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest