Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 18 2012, 10:31 AM

Here I am again! I have another problem now. I thought I unloaded the train-then I sent it out again. Now when I click on status it says "unload" but it's opaque & I cannot. Also, it does a pop up that says I cannot send the train out again as I already have one out. It says if I have moved it-put it back so I can unload it. Is it possible that I didn't unload before sending it out again? And now I cannot unload until it comes back? Because it both shows "0" and 9300 in the train. The train is also not "ghost". I am so confused right now. Can someone please help me with this?
Old Sep 18 2012, 10:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit8 View Post
Here I am again! I have another problem now. I thought I unloaded the train-then I sent it out again. Now when I click on status it says "unload" but it's opaque & I cannot. Also, it does a pop up that says I cannot send the train out again as I already have one out. It says if I have moved it-put it back so I can unload it. Is it possible that I didn't unload before sending it out again? And now I cannot unload until it comes back? Because it both shows "0" and 9300 in the train. The train is also not "ghost". I am so confused right now. Can someone please help me with this?
Everyone is getting that message. If your train shows in train status that it has Carrying: 0 and To Load: 9300 on a car then it is dispatched and will be back in 7 days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2012, 02:44 PM

Any idea what the BOOST thingy on the train status will do and when? It has said "Coming Soon" for quite a while now. Thanks.
Old Sep 18 2012, 03:00 PM

My train has been dispatched and has not gone back to regular color for two months now. What am I doing wrong?
Old Sep 18 2012, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Any idea what the BOOST thingy on the train status will do and when? It has said "Coming Soon" for quite a while now. Thanks.
Only the developers know the answer to that and they aren't saying.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2012, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW54956 View Post
My train has been dispatched and has not gone back to regular color for two months now. What am I doing wrong?
It is only gone for 7 days and does not change back to normal color until you unload it. Click on the engine and choose show train details. Then click on Train Status and then on Unload button at the top.
Old Sep 21 2012, 09:53 PM

Default selecting animals for the cattle car

As a desire for the future I would like to be able to determine which animals I pick up on a train run. Perhaps a check box system of pick five animals for the next run.
Old Sep 24 2012, 05:54 PM

Just finished getting my last car to complete the 10 and this is really really awkward. If my neighbors farm has 1 facility on it, it does it one way, and if they have more than 1 facility, it does it differently. This last neighbor I worked, the first farm was more than 1, the next was 1, the next was more than 1, and it continued all the way across 14 farms. This is really awkward. The trains should be effortless and this ISN'T. I'm not happy after spending so much real money.....
Old Sep 24 2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
Biggest waste of FC out of everything,,,,,,,Biggest disappointment out of all the new releases......
Sounds like MY problem! I have messaged "Support" 5 times over the last two months and I STILL have not received even an acknowledgement that they are trying to check on my Farm Cash, I am missing at least 120 units for my Membership in AARP!!! Why do they tell me nothing NOR ask me anything!!????
Old Sep 24 2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Just finished getting my last car to complete the 10 and this is really really awkward. If my neighbors farm has 1 facility on it, it does it one way, and if they have more than 1 facility, it does it differently. This last neighbor I worked, the first farm was more than 1, the next was 1, the next was more than 1, and it continued all the way across 14 farms. This is really awkward. The trains should be effortless and this ISN'T. I'm not happy after spending so much real money.....
my opinion is that the "awkward" part is your neighbor's fault for the quantity of facilities.

When you work a farm with 40, 50 or more and only have to click twice, the only awkward part will be deciding what to do with all your free time

Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity