Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2011, 10:35 AM

Time for my contribution.......This update is probably one of the most pain free i have seen everything seems to work as advertised given that there will always be some little glitches i havent had any probs with gifting the new machinery works as advertised so all good ...a good job well done by the devs

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Nov 25 2011, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
Time for my contribution.......This update is probably one of the most pain free i have seen everything seems to work as advertised given that there will always be some little glitches i havent had any probs with gifting the new machinery works as advertised so all good ...a good job well done by the devs
I totally agree - some hard work gone into this update - thank-you Raul and Devs.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 25 2011, 08:06 PM
Account Not Linked

In what waters can you catch Northern pike and walleyes? They're both fresh water fish but according to the info provided in the shop they don't even exist. Which dishes are they used? I can't find any facility that has them :-s Can somebody help me? It's about 35 years ago i caught a pike last time lol
Old Nov 25 2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATtitude View Post
In what waters can you catch Northern pike and walleyes? They're both fresh water fish but according to the info provided in the shop they don't even exist. Which dishes are they used? I can't find any facility that has them :-s Can somebody help me? It's about 35 years ago i caught a pike last time lol
for now they are only available in the Frozen Lake, which costs $FT

If you get the lake, remember that the fish are still Non-Ingredients, so you can store them or sell them as non-I's

Unlike the Tench, which has become "extinct" in Farm Town, I think the pike and walley-eyes will have a use in the future....... maybe....

Old Nov 25 2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
they are in the frozen lake

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Nov 25 2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
No facility uses them yet

they are basically only good for coins until Sir Raul creates a facility item to use them

hope we can use them one day

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum

Last edited by al_bundy; Nov 26 2011 at 02:49 AM.
Old Nov 26 2011, 04:19 AM

well ****, ive only just come to realise that the fish belts stop at black belt, they dont shift up to dans like everything else...

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Last edited by Hornyroo; Nov 26 2011 at 04:29 AM.
Old Nov 26 2011, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Now that its winter, I bought the Frozen lake for $30 FC with those fish in them. I also know that they are not used anywhere, but I live in Minnesota and those are wonderful fish to eat in the restaurants. Just maybe someday they will be added to a menu somewhere. In the meantime I’ll just store them and sell them when I get over 10,000 or so, which is the point where I start to think about selling anything at the market except Tomatoes, Wheat, Milk or Eggs as I use a lot of those items.
Old Nov 26 2011, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
well ****, ive only just come to realise that the fish belts stop at black belt, they dont shift up to dans like everything else...
as raul announced in the release notes the dans will come soon

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 26 2011, 10:00 AM

Quick comment: Thank you for the hide seasonal option. The White Winter Trees are not responding to being hidden. Thank you for a great game.
Closed Thread