Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 19 2010, 02:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

LOL LOL umm the gift exchange is kind of goofed.... lol just accepted some gifts of flour on my sisters account and exhanged other gifts for 2 coconut trees oops have mostly coconut trees in gifts and also a can of fuel that i exchanged for a coconut tree LOL umm oops........ i have no idea what happened lol uh oh she is going to think i did it on purpose I just know her so well lol.... had absolutely no trouble with this new feature before this time honestly

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 19 2010, 03:18 PM

WAAA I sold all my turkeys about a month ago to lessen the # of animals on farm 1. Cats, dogs donkeys, and rabbits all got sold before we could move them to other farms.
Old Jul 19 2010, 03:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
LOL LOL umm the gift exchange is kind of goofed.... lol just accepted some gifts of flour on my sisters account and exhanged other gifts for 2 coconut trees oops have mostly coconut trees in gifts and also a can of fuel that i exchanged for a coconut tree LOL umm oops........ i have no idea what happened lol uh oh she is going to think i did it on purpose I just know her so well lol.... had absolutely no trouble with this new feature before this time honestly

It seems to be working fine...

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Jul 19 2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old Jul 19 2010, 04:08 PM

Not a good answer! Something is way off with wheat production. I planted three patches of wheat, 15x16, 12x16, 7x20 = 572 fields. I picked it and started to put it in the mill. The mill only got 27 batches of 5, which is 135. There was some that I started last night, and after all these were added, I have pending 150, done 65. I'd say something wrong.
Old Jul 19 2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram's Place View Post
Not a good answer! Something is way off with wheat production. I planted three patches of wheat, 15x16, 12x16, 7x20 = 572 fields. I picked it and started to put it in the mill. The mill only got 27 batches of 5, which is 135. There was some that I started last night, and after all these were added, I have pending 150, done 65. I'd say something wrong.
Just a hunch,.... you left the farm for another farm before your avatar was finished...
you may have lost the crop in the transition....not saved

always.... always use the "save" icon before doing another task ..... make it a habit

I was losing some crops too.... since I started to use the icon every 100 patches or so... nothing is lost.
Old Jul 19 2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
Theres always one. One who has to take things the wrong way I have seen so many posts on here with people expressing their opinions then others have to turn it into something its not.
No I do not think this is some kind of democracy I put the post in the suggestions as well and I was thanking the devs for their update and it just carried on from there sometimes one thing leads to another and im sure if my post had not been correct for this the mods would have put it in the right place.
OK, look. You stated that you and so many other people kept making the same suggestions over and over again and the devs were not doing what you wanted. Sounds to me like you thought a majority view should prevail and you should get what you were asking for because of sheer force of numbers. I am only saying that, just because a lot of people want something doesn't mean it is going to (or ought to) happen. That only works in a democratic voting system where the majority rules. And that is what *I* meant.

Have a *wonderful* day.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jul 19 2010, 05:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
oh I have put these suggestions in the forum called suggestions over and over again along with loads of others asking for the same but nothing seems to make a difference. It seems they are not bothered on improving what we already have they just want to keep adding new facilities. and as brilliant as the new stuff is a update with some of the things that loads of people want not just me would be nice
A lot of the new stuff we have is what users ask for, like roads, paths, winery, seafood, levels, and more farms. Just because something is suggested doesn't mean that will happen automatically. The devs choose what they think the majority will like.

Who knows, something you suggested may appear in the future.
Old Jul 19 2010, 06:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
It seems to be working fine...
I must of goofed it somehow DoubleT ..... one of them days on the farm eh?? You never know what I can do after a hard day picking cucumbers LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 19 2010, 06:53 PM

Just a hunch,.... you left the farm for another farm before your avatar was finished...
you may have lost the crop in the transition....not saved

always.... always use the "save" icon before doing another task ..... make it a habit

I was losing some crops too.... since I started to use the icon every 100 patches or so... nothing is lost.

Thank you so much for your response. I have been using moving to another farm as a faster way to get rid of the little bars. I never thought of that as a problem, but there have been many times I've ended up with less than I thought I'd have. Sugar has also been a major problem, and both wheat and sugar are big patches of farm; I would frequently leave either of those.

Way back when, we used the "save" to keep the program from crashing. It would say "saving..." and we would know the end was in sight. If you hit "save" soon enough, it would just save and not crash. Other than that, I never thought of using it. However, I'll never leave a harvest with bars on it and will never go on without saving.

You've saved my mood also, because I was really bummed out about working for weeks to increase flour only to discover that I was abandoning it...

Thanks again.
Old Jul 19 2010, 08:46 PM

I absolutely love the new Tree Shaker. I will never again have to beg people to harvest my trees. My shaker can harvest them all in a couple of minutes. GREAT idea - (now do something about the fish please).
Closed Thread