Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 27 2010, 02:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi! what ur own about coffee, am asking how to expand my farm i have not done anything yet I become more confused, thanks for ur help,but some people ask me things , I only need help to expand my farm& they gave me lectures , he he ....and I don't need to visit farm I don't think...anyway thanks!!!!
Old Apr 27 2010, 02:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking farm expansion

Lulu, thanks! am not interested in making coffee,am desperate to expand my farm and learn some more ... thanks, we are not on the same purpose...thanks happy farming
Old Apr 27 2010, 02:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by floritalin View Post
I don't know much about yet but I would like to expand my normal size of farm but i dont' know where to appoach,that's my problem at the moment i lost neighbours but i got them back...
Quote:
Hi! what ur own about coffee, am asking how to expand my farm i have not done anything yet I become more confused, thanks for ur help,but some people ask me things , I only need help to expand my farm& they gave me lectures , he he ....and I don't need to visit farm I don't think...anyway thanks!!!!
Quote:
Lulu, thanks! am not interested in making coffee,am desperate to expand my farm and learn some more ... thanks, we are not on the same purpose...thanks happy farming
First lulu was not replying to you she was replying to someone else. Second you say you want to expend your normal size farm what do you mean by that?

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 27 2010, 02:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking

Hi! am sorry if I thought u were refering to me, not to worry thanks for ur messege to clear, this...I will find my way , thanks ever so much....sorry for my mistakes...am learning .have a hppy farming..
Old Apr 27 2010, 02:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 27 2010, 02:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Default not sure what this means

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; SIMBAR={BBCC3956-876F-4fb7-8697-BC85DD242B58}; FunWebProducts; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; msn OptimizedIE8;ENUS)
Timestamp: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:07:20 UTC

Line: 70
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bookmarks&cid=bm

Line: 74
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?ref=bookmarks&cid=bm

Please some 1 tell me this is what comes up on farm town when I try to get in
Old Apr 27 2010, 02:37 PM

I dont care about more levels but I am ready to purchase a Farm 4.
Old Apr 27 2010, 02:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi! am sorry if I thought u were refering to me, not to worry thanks for ur messege to clear, this...I will find my way , thanks ever so much....sorry for my mistakes...am learning .have a hppy farming..
You don't have to leave we are happy to help you but you need to be a little more clear on what you don't understand. I just looked at your farm and see you are level 26 and looks like you have a 12x12 farm. I guess I should have looked before but I assumed I know what you wanted. The largest a farm can go is 24x24 but we have been given a 2nd and 3rd farm for more room. There are people that want to expand their first farm larger then 24x24 instead of a 2nd or 3rd farm and that is what I thought you meant by normal farm. To expand your farm click on the map then realtor's office. You will see the options to upgrade from there. They have to be bought in order and since you are level 26 you can upgrade farm 1 to 24x24 size if you have the coins to do so. Another little hint if you go to the wrench and click on remove spaces you can get more fields on your farm, you will have to delete the fields you have with spaces and plow again to get fields with out spaces. Also take a look at the game guide on the forum it has a lot of helpful information in it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 27 2010, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks so much for the clear and nice info, i know the gaps in my farm how I arrange it,it's my fault, my down fall is lazy to read, my friends got really nice farm and i got a little envious,...so I will get on w/ it an see how I go...then I might disturb u again...thanks...
Old Apr 27 2010, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Okay,,,there is now a semi for transporting goods...my question is what goods and where do we transport them to and for what purpose??
Closed Thread