Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 19 2023, 01:04 PM

Default New Release -- October 19th, 2023

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on November 3rd, 9:40PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. Next 8 Farm Expansions for Farm 45: See prices below:

Upgrade 28 x 28: 63 Billion Coins or 30 Farm Cash
Upgrade 30 x 30: 64 Billion Coins or 30 Farm Cash
Upgrade 32 x 32: 65 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 34 x 34: 66 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 36 x 36: 67 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 38 x 38: 68 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 40 x 40: 69 Billion Coins or 40 Farm Cash
Upgrade 42 x 42: 70 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash

2. Seeder Ex 12 x 12 and Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 12 x 12: Harvest, Plow and Plant up to 2,304 *overlapped* fields at once in a squared area the size of 12 x 12 plow fields.

3. New 'Insert Farm Link' button when sending offline messages: This will allow you to easily share farm links with other players. When you click that button there will be 2 options:

- 'To Current Farm': This will insert a link to the current farm you are visiting, it could be any farm, not necessarily one of your own

- 'To Another Farmer': This option is useful is you want to share a link to the farms of any of your neighbours or buddies without having to visit them first

You can insert multiple farm links in the same message, this can be useful if you want to help other farmers to meet more farmers.

4. Remove Facebook friends: There is a yellow dozer in the 'Facebook Friends' tab in the 'Farmer Lists' screen to remove Facebook friends. Notice this operation is permanent, you will not be able to add those Facebook friends back.

5. Once you block a farmer, they will not be able to add you to her neighbours or buddies until you unblock them.

6. Easier to see online farmers when sending gifts or train boost requests: You can now use the new filter "All Online Farmers" in the friend selector screen. Also, when using any other filter, online farmers will show a green dot next to them.

7. Easier to see your neighbour or buddy relationship with other farmers when interacting with them in the markets: When you click on a farmers avatar, if you have a neighbour or buddy relationship with that farmer it will show up at the top of the menu.

Also when you receive a hire request from a farmer, the relationship info, if it exist, will be shown at the top-right corner of the hiring message.

8. More ways to add neighbours and buddies: To add a new neighbour by using her Email or User ID, you can use the blue neighbour icon at the top of the 'My Neighbours' tab in the 'Farmer Lists' screen. There is also an equivalent green buddy icon in the 'My Buddies' tab.

9. Other minor Improvements and Bug fixes:

a) When you have an avatar menu open, you can mouseover other avatars and the yellow highlight will work as expected

b) Removed the 'More' button in Gift Window for all 3 farm cash certificates

c) Bugfix: When claiming Farm Pass coin rewards, the coins were added to your account before the wheel starts spinning

d) Bugfix: When owning the Farm Pass privilege of neighbours working your non-workable facilities, the farm where you posted from won't get worked

e) Bugfix: Farmers with empty avatar names were not showing up in the friend selector when sending gifts or train boost requests

f) Bugfix: Incorrect numbers shown when visiting other farmers and showing their trophies

10. Released 2 weeks ago:

a) 12 new Halloween decorations: 1 as gift, 1 at the top of the Halloween category in the store, and 10 at the bottom

b) When posting facility work, there is a check box that you can enable to share that facility work link on your Facebook profile for your friends to see

c) Show avatar and real name in Facility Wall Request sections

11. Yard Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Yard Supplies.

Storage Box
Outdoor Shower
BBQ Grill
BBQ Cover
Tiki Torch
Fire Pit
Ceramic Planter
Patio Umbrella

12. Candied Fruit Factory (Coins): Produces Candied Fruits.

Candied Cherries
Candied Pineapple
Candied Ginger
Candied Kiwi
Candied Pear
Candied Fig
Candied Watermelon Rind
Candied Orange Peel

13. Outdoor Living Store (FC): Provides Outdoor Living Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Yard Supplies Factory.

14. Candied Fruit Stand (Coins): Provides Candied Fruits Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Candied Fruit Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - November 3rd, 9:40PM

- Released 10 Thanksgiving decorations, 1 as gift, 5 at the top of the Thanksgiving category at the store and 4 at the bottom.

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Nov 03 2023 at 08:49 PM.
Old Oct 19 2023, 01:08 PM

Thanks a lot Raul and team!!
Old Oct 19 2023, 01:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you very much Raul and Team!!
Old Oct 19 2023, 01:19 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thank you very much Raul and all the dev team

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 19 2023, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new update to the game, details coming in 2-3 hours.

Please post here any issues you may find in the meantime.

Thanks

--Raul
thanks for update wont let me buy FC just does nothing ID 536583282
Old Oct 19 2023, 01:22 PM

Thanks Raul & Team! I've noticed some little changes already (EX: Your Neighbour, Your Buddy). Looking forward to seeing the Release Memo.
Old Oct 19 2023, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
thanks for update wont let me buy fc just does nothing id 536583282
sill me went to buy cash at top of page instead of in the game
Old Oct 19 2023, 01:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
sill me went to buy cash at top of page instead of in the game
Hi Ijago,
You have to buy farm cash through the Bank in the Map icon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2023, 02:19 PM

Thank You!!! I was finally able to remove some people from my FB friends list. No more trying to avoid sending them gifts.
Old Oct 19 2023, 02:25 PM

Thanks Raul and Dev Team!! KEWL new stuff so far!!!
Closed Thread