Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2009, 12:22 AM

Default Time out..

still a problem...

thanks for making the harvest tool a wee bit smaller... easier on the eyes...

now for the time out issue ...

face book user..
Old Dec 30 2009, 12:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

i just harvested and plowed an entire farm around the timed out message, what a trip, never did this diagonally before. But the points all added up and as long as I ignored the timed out message and did not click on it, I was fine. Fortunately the farmer who hired me put up with the weirdness. I left 6 or 7 farms prior to this last hire as every space I either clicked on was run over and my points taken, or was an immediate "already done." So out of a 2 hour marketplace try, I ended up with one weird diagonal harvest and plow. I don't imagine I will hit another level for awhile unless I start buying stuff and immediately deleting it as I have no more room for stuff. Keep trying guys, please don't give up.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 30 2009, 12:50 AM

Just finished a harvesting job - as has been happening for awhile, I got very few coins even though I harvested over 1/3 of the farm and am a quick and tidy harvester. Most came through with the dreaded 'already done' word. I'm so frustrated. I only hire one person now to harvest and plow so they do get the coins. Lucky them.
Old Dec 30 2009, 01:03 AM

I already use the save button regularly but it makes no difference.
the lag is also unbearable - and I have done all suggestions - still no good
Old Dec 30 2009, 07:12 AM

"ALREADY DONE" what a jip... get a harvest job do almost half to find this out,, this has to go... how is this supposed to help us,, need to make the job SHOW that its ALREADY DONE,, who was the Einstein behind this idea..
Old Dec 30 2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo24 View Post
Just finished a harvesting job - as has been happening for awhile, I got very few coins even though I harvested over 1/3 of the farm and am a quick and tidy harvester. Most came through with the dreaded 'already done' word. I'm so frustrated. I only hire one person now to harvest and plow so they do get the coins. Lucky them.
Thats very nice of you,, I leave jobs so much now if there are alot of people on there.. not worth it..
Old Dec 30 2009, 08:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostersonabike View Post

slashkey needs to drop the Bill Gates method of system testing and put some real effort into their work, something they will take pride from, stop floundering around ...
It is very interesting to watch days go by
and Slashkey not rolling back the software to the Dec-21 version.

The Dec-22 release and all patches to it are FUBAR.

FUBAR
Fouled (or F***ed) Up Beyond All Repair (or Reality )

Last edited by capricorn1; Dec 30 2009 at 08:33 AM.
Old Dec 30 2009, 08:41 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't think Slashkey is listening or they don't care ... Looks like someone from the company would post and tell us something.
Old Dec 30 2009, 09:07 AM

Default seed bags

I give up. Please get rid of the giant seed bags. I already know what I'm planting... I don't need a giant seed bag in the way. It made planting with my seeder a nightmare. Between this, having to watch my avatar hop around like she's on crack when harvesting, having to replant because I've ran out of fuel (without any notification), not receiving pts/coins, etc... I've decided to spend my time elsewhere. This used to be a great game. Now it just gives me a headache.
Old Dec 30 2009, 10:19 AM

Well, apart from the Already Done problem and that I now get under my own feet when harvesting and ploughing, my seeder has gone wonky as well. I can seed the whole blummin farm and then find out that I ran out of fuel something like halfway through, so I have to go back and do it again manually, one field at a time, tripping over myself the whole way through I might add. Come on guys, don't you test this stuff before you unleash it on us poor farmers? Please fix this soon.......don't make me go over to Farmville !! lol
Closed Thread