Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 15 2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Fathers day in the UK is this Sunday coming - 19th June. Our Mothers day is different from the US as well.
Father's Day is the 19th in the USA too!
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Jun 16 2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Fathers day in the UK is this Sunday coming - 19th June. Our Mothers day is different from the US as well.
Fathers day is Sunday June 19th here in the States too. It also happens to be my wife's birthday and her first without her father. A real mixed bag of feelings for her.
Old Jun 13 2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
my question is has fathers day been canceled
I sure hope not , I am expecting presents
Old Jun 14 2011, 01:02 AM

it would be nice to
a) have the harvest problems sorted,
b) not to have loads new facilities but to increase the scope within those we already have - eg the bakery to offer more variety of products

Aren't we fussy?

lol
Old Jun 14 2011, 01:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg50 View Post
it would be nice to
a) have the harvest problems sorted,
b) not to have loads new facilities but to increase the scope within those we already have - eg the bakery to offer more variety of products

Aren't we fussy?

lol
lol I dont think we are fussy.. we are giving creative ideas.. thats a good way of saying it i reckon hehe, or better yet, FT addictive hahaha

I love new facilities because with that, comes along new crops and ideas etc. I think to add more things to the bakery and facilities like that means an even bigger demand on wheat and sugar etc, which is already a bug bear for many!
Old Jun 14 2011, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post

I think to add more things to the bakery and facilities like that means an even bigger demand on wheat and sugar etc, which is already a bug bear for many!
maybe not the best example, but I'm sure you see what I'm getting at?
Old Jun 14 2011, 07:15 AM

Default belt bonuses

I thought the belt bonus was separate from gifting and could be done 3 times in 3 hours. Or is that just posting for the bonus? If I send gifts to friends, I can't accept their bonus, getting a message that says you can only send gifts every 12 hours. What's the deal?
Old Jun 14 2011, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by areakka View Post
I thought the belt bonus was separate from gifting and could be done 3 times in 3 hours. Or is that just posting for the bonus? If I send gifts to friends, I can't accept their bonus, getting a message that says you can only send gifts every 12 hours. What's the deal?
Hi, the first thread in this post explains the process.... http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=430010
Old Jun 14 2011, 04:38 PM

Not sure where to put this but I can't find 15 hens sent to me as gifts. The new gifting info is that they were put into their proper storage. Where are they? I exitted the game, came back in, cleared, checked, nothing. It is a wonderful idea but not if my hens are gone!!!! Thank you.
Old Jun 14 2011, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Not sure where to put this but I can't find 15 hens sent to me as gifts. The new gifting info is that they were put into their proper storage. Where are they? I exitted the game, came back in, cleared, checked, nothing. It is a wonderful idea but not if my hens are gone!!!! Thank you.
The proper storage for them would be in your Chicken Coop, so that should be where they went.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread