Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 07 2023, 07:25 AM

Thank you for new stuff and for working so hard to keep the game available for us. It means a lot.
Old Mar 07 2023, 07:58 AM

Thank you for the update and for working so hard to keep us going no matter the circumstances. Thank You
Old Mar 07 2023, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
logged in this morning and the registration did not pop up again,,, are you counting today as day one or day two ,, as it says we have to do for 5 days in a row ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
got message invalid email,, however the email is current, no typos, the account was already linked,,, went to register and when type in all the info on the 2nd pop up said invalid, refreshed to try again but nothing popped up,, what do I need to do??
Hi JNelson

Some farmers are getting invalid credentials for the verification pop up. Developers are working on that, so please be patient while they check what is happening.
Old Mar 07 2023, 08:59 AM

I was wondering how working factories, will work? All you have to be is friends on face book for that to work now, are we going to have to friend people on the new site or what? What about sending gifts, sending ships and boosting trains?

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Mar 07 2023, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I was wondering how working factories, will work? All you have to be is friends on face book for that to work now, are we going to have to friend people on the new site or what? What about sending gifts, sending ships and boosting trains?
Hi Tom

We need to wait for the updates for the new website the developers will be posting in the following weeks.
Old Mar 07 2023, 09:37 AM

I did the registration thing last night and it came up and said i was verified and this morning it asked me to do it again, are we going to have to do it every time we come to farmtown? That is going to cause a problem down the road because someone is going to type in the wrong email address or password, the 2,3,4,5 time they asked to do it.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Mar 07 2023, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I did the registration thing last night and it came up and said i was verified and this morning it asked me to do it again, are we going to have to do it every time we come to farmtown? That is going to cause a problem down the road because someone is going to type in the wrong email address or password, the 2,3,4,5 time they asked to do it.
Hi Tom C,
You will only have to do this 5 days total. It is to make sure you remember it and to verify for Slashkey that you are entering it correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2023, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following:
Post Release Updates - March 7th, 9:45AM

- Bugfix: The Verify Login screen was considering lowercase and uppercase letters as different in the email address, this was causing that some users could not verify their login credentials today. Please reload the game and try again.

Also, we released another update so when the Verify Login screen is shown, if you reload the game at that time, the Verify Login will show up again, the only way to continue to your farms is to enter the correct credentials or by going to the registration screen again, at which point you can enter new credentials, or click the red button to cancel the registration, at your own risk.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 07 2023, 11:32 AM

Thank you Raul and Team!! When you leave facebook, I leave facebook. This game is the only reason I remain. Looking forward to the move.
Old Mar 07 2023, 12:44 PM

Thank you Raul and team for the wonderful things you are doing!!!