Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2022, 07:41 PM

Default New Release -- November 26th, 2022

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on December 24th, 12:00AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 24 New Holiday decorations: 4 as Gifts, 4 at the top of the Holiday category at the store and 12 at the bottom. Also, there are 4 new people at the bottom of the Winter category.

2. 58 x 58 farm expansions for Farms 1 through 11: Prices are 60 Farm Cash or 100 billion coins.

3. Server side optimizations:

a) Accepting gifts in the 'My Request' page is now much faster
b) Completed optimizations that enabled us to release bigger farms
c) Currently working on more optimizations that should enable us to release bigger tools

4. Minor Improvements released last month:

- Removed seasonal gift decorations from the Farm Pass 'Receive Specific Gift' goal
- Added a note icon next to each player in the Farm Pass collect farm cash gift screen so you can say Thanks back
- The search bar in the custom sort screen in the Facility Manager now accepts more than one facility name separated by comma and you can use the arrows to scroll through them
- When arriving at an empty marketplace we suggest players to set the language to English (US) in their preferences
- New Thanksgiving decorations
- Bugfix: Linked emails were reset to empty when changing your avatar name or sex in the Accounts tab

5. Slovakian Restaurant (FC): Produces Slovakian Food.

Poppy Seed Dumplings
Slovak Potato Dumplings
Slovak Cabbage Soup
Slovak Fried Cheese
Slovak Potato Pancakes
Slovak Goulash
Fried Carp
Chimney Cake

New products from other facilities: Poppy Seeds from the Semi-Trailer Truck. Tartar Sauce in the Sauce and Condiments Factory.

6. Squishmallow Factory (Coins): Produces Squishmallows.

Pineapple Squishmallow
Watermelon Squishmallow
Mushroom Squishmallow
Frog Squishmallow
Cat Squishmallow
Axolotl Squishmallow
Koala Squishmallow
Monkey Squishmallow

7. Taste of Slovakia (FC): Provides Slovakia Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Slovakian Restaurant.

8. Squishmallow Store (Coins): Provides Squishmallow Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Squishmallow Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - December 14th, 11:20PM

- Released 24 Holiday decorations, see more details at the top of this post.

Post Release Updates - December 15th, 9:30AM

- When accepting gifts, the 'Send Gift Back to All' button is now showing up if your gift box fill while accepting those gifts. This will allow you to quickly send gifts back to the senders of the gifts that were accepted.

- The Show Names->Show Work Info and Farm Stats features now use browser memory more efficiently. When you open the Farm Stats screen it doesn't always shows the latest info, if you need the latest info click the Refresh Stats button.

- Bugfix: Daylight Savings clock changes caused duplicated purchases of the November Farm Pass. We are currently in the process of granting credits or refunds to the affected users.

- Bugfix: Sometimes the game got stuck after posting Belt/Dans bonuses

Post Release Updates - December 24th, 12:00AM

- Released workarounds for the Facebook bugs affecting areas of the game like sending train boosts, neighbour requests and gifts back to players. When using the 'Send Gifts Back to All' button in the 'My Requests' page we are showing you a friend selector with all the senders of the gifts you just accepted, we know is not ideal as you have to do some extra clicking on each friend, but at least you don't have to search for each friend manually to send gifts back to them.

Hopefully Facebook fix this bug soon and we can go back to the original flow.

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Dec 24 2022 at 12:40 PM.
Old Nov 26 2022, 07:48 PM

Wonderful! Thanks Raul and team!
Old Nov 26 2022, 07:51 PM

Thanks Raul

there is a issue wit the gift acceptance page when you accept gifts and your gift box fill part way through a page you get the message that your gift box is full and the send gifts back to all button does not come up meaning if it has only accepted part of the page you have to go through and return gifts one by one to the players on the page that only got partly accepted before it used to accept the whole page and just slightly overfill your gift box please fix this

also can you please extend the ship despatch time to 1.5 days i have stopped doing ships because of constantly getting the expired message due to missing the time with work commitments etc the time is 2 short

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 26 2022, 07:58 PM

Really??? Squishmallow factory and store??? That is stretching it for a factory lol
Old Nov 26 2022, 08:02 PM

Default Thanks Raul and Team

Thank you for working so hard for us and all the new things
Old Nov 26 2022, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul for all the new things!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 26 2022, 08:29 PM

Thanks! Look forward to trying those squishmallows
Old Nov 26 2022, 09:37 PM

Default New Release 11/26/22

Thank you so much for the new goodies! Time to set up my Christmas farm!
Old Nov 26 2022, 09:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ty for update

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 27 2022, 02:02 AM

i'm wondering what is a squishmallow lol
Closed Thread