Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2022, 04:53 PM

Default sending neighbor request is not working now

Went to My Neighbor tab. Found person I wanted to send neighbor request. The pop-up came up and when you hit send it you get error message that says

"Sorry,This feature isn't available right now. An Error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

Then you have to close it. I got a friend to try and they get same thing. So this might be related to the new release coming in? or Facebook again?
Old Jun 11 2022, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
Went to My Neighbor tab. Found person I wanted to send neighbor request. The pop-up came up and when you hit send it you get error message that says

"Sorry,This feature isn't available right now. An Error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

Then you have to close it. I got a friend to try and they get same thing. So this might be related to the new release coming in? or Facebook again?
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
It is related to all the problems about sending gifts and train boosts. That is the same error we are getting for the the gifts and trains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2022, 05:11 PM

Default problem with sending neighbor request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
It is related to all the problems about sending gifts and train boosts. That is the same error we are getting for the the gifts and trains.
===================
Hi Taz. I haven't been able to send trains or gifts for a long time. But have always been able to send neighbor requests until today. So thought it was related to this release. Thank you for responding.
Old Jun 11 2022, 06:11 PM

Thanks for the update, looking forward to see what we are getting this time
Old Jun 11 2022, 06:42 PM

hi.

tank you for the update

hughs from vienna

tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43
Old Jun 11 2022, 07:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

you can still send gifts even though you get the error message.
Old Jun 11 2022, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditz View Post
We have not had a new farm in almost a year or longer, I think only once or twice in the last 2.5 years, they keep making them bigger but do not add to where we can actually put more things on that farm, I use to be able to have 3 layers wall to wall but that ability stopped long ago, then after flash was gone , for those of us who do not have super fast internet speed or bandwidth or a brand new super duper computer we can barely do farming as it is, the farms are too big now, just adding things to fill up that last expansion made it so it now takes 3x longer for that farm to load and count down after doing anything to it. I have so many issues as I know so many others that do also. I quit working people farms in the market a year ago because of this issue, please stop just making them bigger, I know this is probably easy on the developers but not on the players. they use to add a farm, then switch to making them bigger for month and months then give a new farm, but they stopped with new farms. I need space for trees and flowers and like I said making the farms bigger and trying to add new things just makes the game more impossible to play. Please do not tell me to be patient, we all been beyond patient for over 2.5 years while they got things up to speed. I have also been patient month after month after month waiting for new farms so disappointing.
Technically the layering that you first mentioned is not sanctioned by the developers and many farmers actually have been either not layering at all or have been removing them because they have too many coins - somewhat difficult to spend trillions of coins. If you are experiencing slow loading times, try clearing the Farm Town Memory Cache as shown in the link below this message. I actually have it bookmarked in my browser I use it so often.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 11 2022, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
I have noticed some farmers are still able to send gifts and others are not. I have tested it out using several farmers including one belonging to a friend on the opposite side of the world and they are still having the issue. Plus friends in Florida, Indiana, and countries like the UK and Spain have been sending me gifts today. So at the very least I think it is not geography related. But I shared your post in the Known Issues to the wall so friends who do not use the Forum would know it was not their computers. We will just have to be patient and wait for Facebook to learn rule number 1) say please - and rule number 2) don't fix what ain't broke!! According to a different error I got from another game they changed something in their approval procedure for apps or something.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 11 2022, 10:54 PM

look forward to the new levels
Old Jun 12 2022, 12:31 AM

Thanks for the update!
I had to look up what "boba tea" was. Never heard of it before
Thanks!