Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 28 2022, 11:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Now I have have 2 ships that have a deleted port and 2 ships that show only 29 ports to visit. And the ship that I am currently filling and trying to use last itinerary used shows an empty port. Still can't figure who left the Cargo Ships,
Hi GRB,
The only way to figure it out is check the My Neighbors tab and see who of the ones listed there in white that you know were your neighbor.
For the ships missing ports, when you next are preparing a ship then you will need to add another neighbor's port to fill that empty slot. That is the only time you can add one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2022, 12:49 PM

I am not getting any ships at my port. Could it be closed and how do I open it
Old Feb 28 2022, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherr View Post
I am not getting any ships at my port. Could it be closed and how do I open it

Hi sherr

I had a look at your data and your port is open. If you want to verify, please click in your preferences, the wrench, and see if Enable Ships option has a check mark.

When you have your port closed, then you dont receive ships from your neighbors but also, your own ships do not continue their trips.

I can see you have 2 ships on their trips and 1 ship being prepearing at this time.

For more information on Ships, please click in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Feb 28 2022, 01:31 PM

I don't have 30 neighbors who keep ships sailing to ports...can i add people who are not on my ships itinerary? some of the ones i currently have take forever to load my ship and it ends up being skipped anyway.
Old Feb 28 2022, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybear4848 View Post
I don't have 30 neighbors who keep ships sailing to ports...can i add people who are not on my ships itinerary? some of the ones i currently have take forever to load my ship and it ends up being skipped anyway.
Hi honeybear

According to your data you have 101 neighbors, so maybe you should change some of the ones in your itinerary for others who are doing ships.

Those changes can only be done while you are preparing your ship. You can change up to 10 ports.
You have all the information in the following link from our Game guide for Ships:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6135726

If you need new neighbors doing ships, please visit the following thread where farmers post asking for neighbors:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Just take in mind that you could be at your neighbors limit, so maybe you will need to delete some of them to be able to add new ones. You can click in your My Neighbors tab and sort players "by Activity", uncheck "Active players only" option, to see when it was the last time they played the game.
Old Mar 20 2022, 05:03 AM

Default Ships

All of my ships are empty, today 3/20/2022. I am on my last ship for the week to load and send out and I find it empty. I check all the other ships, same thing. I have lost all the products from 7 ships now and my "saved" list of ports I send my ships to, is not there. Please help, thank you.
Old Mar 20 2022, 05:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKLHOLDER View Post
All of my ships are empty, today 3/20/2022. I am on my last ship for the week to load and send out and I find it empty. I check all the other ships, same thing. I have lost all the products from 7 ships now and my "saved" list of ports I send my ships to, is not there. Please help, thank you.
Hi FRANKLHOLDER,

The ships that came back empty, did you check the itinerary before dispatching them to make sure none of the ports were empty or any were showing up with a pink background?
If you lost any neighbours that were on your original itinerary then those automatically get removed from your ports so you would have to pick other farmers to use when that happens.
Did you check to see if any of those ships had got stuck at any port before you unloaded them or check to see if any returned earlier than they should have?

If you unloaded them before reusing the ships itinerary on todays ship then you will have to reorder the itinerary you have now if it's not in the right order for when your neighbours play.
If you know some farmers are less likely to be doing them often try swapping some for ones that you know will. You can use the replace up to 10 times.
The itinerary you have now will be famers that have their ports open and have played most recently, looking back over the last week. If you need to, you might get a better idea of when they are likely to be playing if you look in wall requests and see when they last posted their facilities and see if any of those friends are neighbours that you could use.

Try clearing your FT memcache to make sure nothing in your farm data could be causing a problem. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and that's it done.

Check the computer time and date are also still showing up correct and make sure you are keeping up with any browser updates and clear the caches if you have not done so for a while.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 03 2022, 01:36 PM

Can I own more than one set of ships?
Old Apr 03 2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
Can I own more than one set of ships?
Hi kathleenkelly

No. You can only have 1 ship of every color.
Old Apr 03 2022, 02:23 PM

Thank you!

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port