Old Feb 16 2022, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
Thank you so much!
You are welcome kathleenkelly
Old Feb 24 2022, 09:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Default ship times

for the last 3 days I have sent my ship, with the right times, until they get to the last two containers and then the time doubles. I don't know why it is doing it. It starts right, but then on the last two containers it doubles the time, I don't unload any ships or anything. Also I am having issues with irrigation not working all the time in the same manner. it says it does I save, it says it did, the next day it is not. and my crops are at the long time.
Old Feb 24 2022, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanWhite View Post
for the last 3 days I have sent my ship, with the right times, until they get to the last two containers and then the time doubles. I don't know why it is doing it. It starts right, but then on the last two containers it doubles the time, I don't unload any ships or anything. Also I am having issues with irrigation not working all the time in the same manner. it says it does I save, it says it did, the next day it is not. and my crops are at the long time.
Hi Jan White,
The times will change if the number of ships you have dispatched in the past 7 days changes each ship on that list is only there for 7 days exactly to the second. So if the oldest ship on that list was dispatched early then it will drop off the list and that will change the length of time for preparing containers. When this happens you can check the list of ships on the dispatched list by clicking on the small question mark in the container box of the one you are preparing.
For the irrigation, the I will disappear after 20 hours on the farm, but the crop time does not revert back to the full time. If the times are the full length time then either you were not able to irrigate or you didn't actually irrigate it. Only thing I can suggest after you irrigate make a note of the time length for the crop as itis irrigated and then check to see if it is still the shortened time the next day.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2022, 10:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Ship times.

I don't think you understand what I said. The ship starts with the right time, then changes to double the time on the last to containers of that ship.
My husbands ships do not do that, and we work the same ships every day. There is a problem.
Old Feb 24 2022, 10:24 AM
Account Not Linked

I know you say the crops don't revert back. but you don't see it. I do
Old Feb 24 2022, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I don't think you understand what I said. The ship starts with the right time, then changes to double the time on the last to containers of that ship.
My husbands ships do not do that, and we work the same ships every day. There is a problem.
Hi Jan White,
I do understand. If the last ship on the list is dispatched, for example at 7:30 AM on Thursday a week ago, then it will drop off the list at 7:30 AM today. That will leave you with one less ship on the list of dispatched ships. At that time your time for preparation will change to a longer time for the next container because you no longer have the same number of ships that have been dispatched. There isn't a problem as it is working the way it is supposed to be.
You can find all this information in the Game Guide chapter 32 about ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2022, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I know you say the crops don't revert back. but you don't see it. I do
Hi Jan White,
If they are actually irrigated they will not revert back. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Try this before you irrigate the next set of crops.
Old Feb 27 2022, 11:06 PM

I have 2 ships at "PORT FRIEND". I am guessing somewhere I have lost a neighbor. I can't seem to find the missing neighbor. Just checking if this has happened to anyone else.
Old Feb 27 2022, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
I have 2 ships at "PORT FRIEND". I am guessing somewhere I have lost a neighbor. I can't seem to find the missing neighbor. Just checking if this has happened to anyone else.
Hi GRB,
Yes it can happen if they have removed you as a neighbor, didn't remove you as a friend.
Old Feb 28 2022, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GRB,
Yes it can happen if they have removed you as a neighbor, didn't remove you as a friend.
Now I have have 2 ships that have a deleted port and 2 ships that show only 29 ports to visit. And the ship that I am currently filling and trying to use last itinerary used shows an empty port. Still can't figure who left the Cargo Ships,

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port