Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Shortening the time is probably what boost time will be when they get it working so that neighbors will be able to help with your train. That is just a guess tho.
Shorter time would be good. I'm already eager for mine to pull back into the station! LOL

Btw, is the 7 days 7 Farmtown Days? Or 7 "real" days? I sure hope it's FT days. Waiting for stuff isn't something I excel at.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
yeah that seems to be the basic problem from everyone posting. They all have lives outside farm town. Those ppl want farm town to be easier for them while ppl like me dont have families or anything else. all we have is the game and we dont want our pastime turned into a 3 minute one click and youre done game. Now my thing is if it takes forever to work everyones farms then apologize to those ppl that youll only be able to work their farms every other day. or only on the weekends. if youve got neighbors that are saying they wont do for you unless you wont do for them then those are neighbors i usually get rid of. I wouldnt want friends or family in real life like that so i sure as heck dont want to have to put up with it online. if you have to pull a June Cleaver then by all means set your priorities. Do what you need to do in real life. Dont worry about farm town. Itll still be there when you log in next time.
I am like you, I have all the time in the world, I am retired, my husband passed away 6 months ago, and I am by myself (oh with my cat) and enjoy my time with cyber friends. Now if I were 30 yrs younger working, and with kids, and a house to maintain I would not be able to do all I do here, you have to prioritize and think that this game is a way of maintaining and exchanging with the world for many people that are retired and alone or have some physical illness that keeps them busy and functioning and thinking.
Like my boss told me one day "I don't know how you work with all the social life you have". Priorities, take precedence on anything you do and don't blame or try to change the others because you can't.
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:26 PM

when will the following facilities come?
Plant Milk Factory (coins)
Thai Restaurant (coins)
Board Games Factory (FC)
Nursing Home (FC)
they also were suppose to be here "next week"...
since the train container don't have anything i really need, i would like to have the new facilities to play with
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
when will the following facilities come?
Plant Milk Factory (coins)
Thai Restaurant (coins)
Board Games Factory (FC)
Nursing Home (FC)
they also were suppose to be here "next week"...
since the train container don't have anything i really need, i would like to have the new facilities to play with
Hi, hopefully within 3-4 days
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
I don't need any milk, cheese, chickens or canvas. I have 99K Cows milk, 63K Hen's Eggs, 18K Llama Wool, 116K Sheep's wool, 12K Cheese, and 19K Chicken Meat in stock. I need Paper Rolls, and that is in one of the box cars. I can always buy more of the FC cows, hens, and sheep, but I can't have more than one working paper mill per farm. So Great Job Raul! You gave me exactly what I needed! Keep up the Great Work!
Wow, that is a lot of cows, sheep, and llamas, how do you figure the math with only 100 of each on each farm.... I've heard of people being able to put 2,000 in each shed but I have not been able to. And I can always put a paper mill on each farm also.
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:33 PM

Uh, remember the days when you worked your neighbors' facilities by having to click on EACH product????? I do. The current method is a big help timewise. But I have to admit, I'd be one of the first to buy a "Work All" tool that would do the whole farm with one click of the mouse LOL Thanks for the upgrades on how we do things.
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Wow, that is a lot of cows, sheep, and llamas, how do you figure the math with only 100 of each on each farm.... I've heard of people being able to put 2,000 in each shed but I have not been able to. And I can always put a paper mill on each farm also.
I bought 10 of each of the FC animals for each barn on each farm. It's easy, just have to support the game by buying Farm Cash.

I have a paper mill on every farm, and with the new shipping facility, I just can't keep up with the production with 14 mills.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:37 PM

[b][color="DarkRed"]Hi, PLEASE remove this GHOST effect -I would like to see it on my farm the same way we do the truck, it COST so much fc that we should be able to see it. keep it in transit that's fine, but don't make it look like this - Thank You and Happy Farming
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:38 PM

Still sending you real money despite my current frustration. Please give us a better explanation of the current freight train "advantage". Wish you had forgone it and just released the new facilities and crops. Your devotees,for sure,and you are probably at wits ends. In the future realize we don't want or need mind-benders like you have just released. We do this for RELAXATION Raul.
Old Jun 10 2012, 09:50 PM

could we pls have the seed and tree pl the train was useless for me so i would like something to play with because in my real life the kids are asleep and the wife is gone to work and what else is there to do and it would be nice if you add the other stuff today to but i know that is pushing things.so just give me the tree and seed ty
Closed Thread