Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 08:57 PM
Account Not Linked

My farm has gone nuts with water items. The lakes and ponds are moved and some of the sea coasts were sticking straight out from the edge. I have put some back but think something is really wrong with this update.
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:57 PM

Thank you for the new release, now is there something you can do to help the My Space Farmers? We have not been able to invite new neighbors, send or receive gifts from neighbors and the most frustrating, purchasing Farm Cash to purchase the premium tools for over 1 month now. Please help!
Old Jun 01 2012, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
whoooaaaa mission control we have a problem i too have the disoriented seacoasts problem and the ones that have been displaced ar showing as being outside the farm
yup my seacoast are sticking outside the farms also.
Old Jun 01 2012, 09:00 PM

After experimentation I have found that if I put the big lakes and seacoasts into storage, they will stay put when I place them back on the farm. They won't stay put if I just rotate them on the farm.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Jun 01 2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenchhhie View Post
$140ish FC to get the holy grail . . . 6x6 h/p/s . . . . ummm . . . pass . . . just not worth it.
Yanno . . . I sort of feel the same way. I remember another time I "held out", before we got that grand h/p/s tool. Once that was released, I just HAD to have it and at that point, I had to go back and catch up with everything I had skipped. THAT hurt. What I'm waiting for is "one click" farming - where you can click once and voila, all the trees on that farm are harvested - or all the flowers harvested or all factories loaded, etc. I know those things must be coming eventually. So my question to myself is, do I hold out now (because I agree that this particular thing doesn't seem worth it) but probably end up forking out lots of dough all at once at some point in the future or do I keep up as we go along? Still pondering that one . . . will probably wait for awhile, anyway.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 01 2012, 09:17 PM

So, since we already know we need 105FC for the 36x tools if we so choose to get them, and we need a total of 150FC to expand our farms (or a mere 20 BILLION coins!!), may we please be forewarned of the hit to our wallets the up and coming facilities, and train will incur??? I am sure developers know these prices now.
Old Jun 01 2012, 09:18 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
yup my seacoast are sticking outside the farms also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicea View Post
My farm has gone nuts with water items. The lakes and ponds are moved and some of the sea coasts were sticking straight out from the edge. I have put some back but think something is really wrong with this update.
Mine also have gone silly I know that it will b fixed also I only hope it is soon
Old Jun 01 2012, 09:18 PM

Just wanted to note that the seacoast problem is not affecting everyone. Mine are fine on WF8.
Old Jun 01 2012, 09:21 PM

Thank you Raul, I love the upgrades! I'm having a little problem with this one, though. One of my big lakes on my farm one turned itself face down and will not let me move it. It looks transparent and since I love the water features i really need help with this glitch... anyone? Here's my link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/
somehow, that doesn't look very specific, the lake won't let me fish either... HELP!!!
Old Jun 01 2012, 09:22 PM

I am normally not such a negative person but I am disappointed in this update. I was hoping like anything that there would be some improvement time wise with helping our neighbours when working their facilities. The new x36 tools are of no value although it maybe for some. I would rather put real money into helping my neighbours with facility work. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, as not all of us are able to sit on our butts playing games. (no disrespect intended to those that are able to).

Like others, I have problems with sea coasts outside of my farm plus missing ponds. I will sit tight and see what happens here. I also don't see any new facilities in the store.
EDIT: I see that the facilities are still yet to be released.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!

Last edited by Mrs Borgies; Jun 01 2012 at 09:32 PM.
Closed Thread