Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2012, 06:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up

The game has been running well for me since the last update. The problem with the waters was fixed real quick and that is the only thing with playing I remember.

The Last few days have been the problem days, with timeouts coming left and right it seams.

While it would be nice to know when the rest of the update will be here, how it will work and what it will cost,I just need to keep calm and wait, since I have no hair left on my head to pull out.

The Mods I feel do a great job in the forum, and if they are part of the development team they are doing an excellent job on their part in the development of this game.

Should they all know when the release is, one could hope they do but they may not. they may only know that their part of the project done and ready to go but not how the whole project is.

That would be Raul who I would guess is the head ( spokesperson) of the team.

And we all know that Raul has been taken by aliens, along with a lot of other things just before the June 1 release.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2012, 07:16 AM

I just noticed something. I was watering my flowers after I harvested them and they didn't automatically regrow again. This is new, or at least I hadn't noticed it doing that the last time I watered a few days ago. I think they fixed that glitch. Maybe the rest of the update will follow closely behind. One can hope.
Old Jun 09 2012, 07:21 AM

I was soooooooooo hoping that the rest of the update would happen last night..... maybe they still having problems with the freight train..... but would be great if they would release the new crop and new trees together with the other facilities they mentioned..... don't mind waiting for the train.. but have cleared space for the facilities and trees and would like to fill them.
Old Jun 09 2012, 07:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
The moderators are just volunteers who monitor the forums and do Slashkey's customer service for them. I would agree, though, that I think they should be better informed by Slashkey since the mods really are the link between SK and the players. I hope they are compensated with FC or something because they spend a lot of time in here and I think Slashkey takes advantage of their generosity if they do not compensate them in some way.

The moderators have no idea when the new releases come and they are completely separate from the developers. In fact, I'm not convinced there is more than just Raul running the show.
One could never fault the Mods as we all know they do an amazing job and I agree that they are the only link between us and them so to speak so its a tough call for them to be expected to deal with all of us impatient people and have no knowledge of whats going on. Im fairly convinced there has to be more than Raul doing all this.. there would have to be so much work going into all of this that surely one person couldnt do it all.. see here's the thing.. we invest alot of money into this game yet we are clueless! lmao... a secret society!
Old Jun 09 2012, 07:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
I was soooooooooo hoping that the rest of the update would happen last night..... maybe they still having problems with the freight train..... but would be great if they would release the new crop and new trees together with the other facilities they mentioned..... don't mind waiting for the train.. but have cleared space for the facilities and trees and would like to fill them.
DITTO! Im not so fussed about the train.. i just want the facs lol
Old Jun 09 2012, 07:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
The game has been running well for me since the last update. The problem with the waters was fixed real quick and that is the only thing with playing I remember.

The Last few days have been the problem days, with timeouts coming left and right it seams.

While it would be nice to know when the rest of the update will be here, how it will work and what it will cost,I just need to keep calm and wait, since I have no hair left on my head to pull out.

The Mods I feel do a great job in the forum, and if they are part of the development team they are doing an excellent job on their part in the development of this game.

Should they all know when the release is, one could hope they do but they may not. they may only know that their part of the project done and ready to go but not how the whole project is.

That would be Raul who I would guess is the head ( spokesperson) of the team.

And we all know that Raul has been taken by aliens, along with a lot of other things just before the June 1 release.
Sigh...Yes ur right.. I still have lots of hair so I should just remain calm too lol
Old Jun 09 2012, 07:54 AM

Thumbs down I wanted to see some father day decorations

I thought for sure they could have rolled out a few Fathers Day decorations. This is a disappointment. Really how many more facilities do we really need?!? This game is kept fresh for me because of decorating. I do the farming and the facilities to make the money and the experience points that are necessary but it is NOT what keeps me with Farm Town.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jun 09 2012, 08:25 AM

what does the train do that everyone is so anxious for? I need farm 15. These facilities need so much and since I don't believe in layering, another farm would be great.
Old Jun 09 2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Sigh...Yes ur right.. I still have lots of hair so I should just remain calm too lol
Yeah You Should I Can't Believe Of What I Wrote Last Night But At Least I'm Calm Today

I Should Be Very Careful
Old Jun 09 2012, 08:46 AM

I,m still saying next week......I,m still not having problems (which I do every-time there is a new release coming out).......And I haven't seen a new release this late on sat or sun (usa time)in a very long time......So yup next week......