Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2012, 11:14 PM

Cute, Hornyroo!!! I hope all the new stuff starts early tomorrow, tired of waiting. I hope it is well worth the wait. I love Farm Town!!!! I have been farming for a long time. It does get frustrating from all the waiting, but the Devs are wonderful to listen to us about what we want and ALL the complaining too. Night, looking forward to a busy farming weekend!!!
Old Jun 08 2012, 11:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

so disappointed...thought I would come home from work and the rest of the updates would have arrived. sob sob sob

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2012, 12:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
so disappointed...thought I would come home from work and the rest of the updates would have arrived. sob sob sob
Yes it is disappointing when the release on the 1st was nothing short of a huge money grab, this has already been established, so it really wasnt much of a release at all.. and now its been over a week and still nothing and no word. Thats what really is annoying and what people find arrogant. You cant tell me that with these mods who are also developers in this game, dont know whats going on or when something is going to happen. Its making the game quite a bore now which has been a common comment in this thread.. i agree with them. Dont hold ya breath people.. doubt we will see anything this weekend!
Old Jun 09 2012, 12:49 AM

I am away from home for work - and I thought for sure that would bring on the new facilities - but nothing so far.

Oh well, I shall continue to wait (im)patiently!
Old Jun 09 2012, 01:03 AM
Account Not Linked

We have just finished the current week and now we are starting the next week:

Fri Jun 1 - New Release

Fri Jun 1 to Thu Jun 7 = Current week or this week.

Fri Jun 8 to Thu Jun 14 = Next week.

So if they was going to add the items from the 1st to the 7th they would have said coming this week, instead they said next week which started on the 8th.

But if you go with Sun to Sat being the week than it would seem that:

Sun Jun 3 to Sat Jun 9 = Current week or this week.
Sun Jun 10 to Sat Jun 16 = Next week.

Either way next week has either just started or hasn't started yet. This is just the way I see it, others may have a different opinion then what was stated above.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jun 09 2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old Jun 09 2012, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
We have just finished the current week and now we are starting the next week:

Fri Jun 1 - New Release

Fri Jun 1 to Thu Jun 7 = Current week or this week.

Fri Jun 8 to Thu Jun 14 = Next week.

So if they was going to add the items from the 1st to the 7th they would have said coming this week, instead they said next week which started on the 8th.

But if you go with Sun to Sat being the week than it would seem that:

Sun Jun 3 to Sat Jun 9 = Current week or this week.
Sun Jun 10 to Sat Jun 16 = Next week.

Either way next week has either just started or hasn't started yet. This is just the way I see it, others may have a different opinion then what was stated above.
Even if you go with sunday to saturday for a week it is:
sun may 28 - sat jun 2 = current week
sun jun 3 - sat jun 9 = next week

just saying lol
Old Jun 09 2012, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Yes it is disappointing when the release on the 1st was nothing short of a huge money grab, this has already been established, so it really wasnt much of a release at all.. and now its been over a week and still nothing and no word. Thats what really is annoying and what people find arrogant. You cant tell me that with these mods who are also developers in this game, dont know whats going on or when something is going to happen. Its making the game quite a bore now which has been a common comment in this thread.. i agree with them. Dont hold ya breath people.. doubt we will see anything this weekend!
Hi, I can assure you that no Moderator knows when the rest of the release will come. If you wish to discuss Moderators actions please do so via Private Message. Thanks
Old Jun 09 2012, 03:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, I can assure you that no Moderator knows when the rest of the release will come. If you wish to discuss Moderators actions please do so via Private Message. Thanks
LOL I had my dummy spit and grievance but I dont want to PM you coz you might tell me off lmao and if you dont know whats going on either.. isnt that like turning up to work and the boss isnt going to tell you what your job is for the day? Demand your rights Tony so you can then tell us!!!
Old Jun 09 2012, 03:35 AM

Just noticed something:

If it is the same next week as with the Pizza Rush Minigame they will be coming out with the next release ::: ducks and runs for cover::: DD
Old Jun 09 2012, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
LOL I had my dummy spit and grievance but I dont want to PM you coz you might tell me off lmao and if you dont know whats going on either.. isnt that like turning up to work and the boss isnt going to tell you what your job is for the day? Demand your rights Tony so you can then tell us!!!
The moderators are just volunteers who monitor the forums and do Slashkey's customer service for them. I would agree, though, that I think they should be better informed by Slashkey since the mods really are the link between SK and the players. I hope they are compensated with FC or something because they spend a lot of time in here and I think Slashkey takes advantage of their generosity if they do not compensate them in some way.

The moderators have no idea when the new releases come and they are completely separate from the developers. In fact, I'm not convinced there is more than just Raul running the show.
Closed Thread